Doug Ford - has your opinion changed? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Doug Ford - has your opinion changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in Ontario for almost 20 years now, never noticed any differences or cared about who to vote, never have still.
Things have mostly stayed the same from my pov.

I think it is generally accepted that if the leader of a political party does not speak French, they do not have any chance at all in Quebec ... which represents a significant number of the seats in parliament. Now, the PCs do not have a strong position in Quebec and historically haven't, so perhaps there's an argument that it doesn't matter. But having a leader who does not speak French would basically ensure that they have no chance in Quebec. It could also foster division between Quebec and the rest of Canada.
Fuc$ french as far as I’m concerned. A very small portion of Canadians don’t speak English, the ones that would vote based on that alone are insignificant IMHO. I don’t think the languages you speak should make a difference.

NDP MPP calls Premier Ford a ‘POS’ in legislature

NDP MPP Taras Natyshak was asked to withdraw his comments after calling Premier Ford a four-letter obscenity in the legislature Wednesday.

NDP MPP calls Premier Ford a ‘POS’ in legislature

NDP MPP Taras Natyshak was asked to withdraw his comments after calling Premier Ford a four-letter obscenity in the legislature Wednesday.
"It’s water off a duck’s back Water off a Duck's back... I forgive the guy. Let's just move on, " I love the response.

Ford was a dubious but necessary choice in the last election. I had low expectations however considering how well Ontario did compared to our populated neighbours (QC, NY and MI), he has led the province to far better outcomes than.

He is starting to exceed my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom