Doug Ford - has your opinion changed? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Doug Ford - has your opinion changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has earned my trust and respect. I am more of an old school "Progressive Conservative" which doesnt really exist anymore.

Could he be a future Federal Conservative leader? Who knows.
I think the Ford's had the plan for Ontario and Toronto to be run by the 2 of them, until what happened, happened. I doubt they were thinking any further. Who knows.

But if this all goes well for him, I could almost see him either walking away from it all on a high note, or doing something smaller in scale to be closer to the people, or back where he was.

The images of you see of him in the trenches helping people deliver stuff is what you would expect of him. It seems genuine enough.
Where as TJ sitting at home is what you also expect of him. I think we need more people like Doug then TJ.

Last edited:
There are also a surprising number of french pockets in the rest of Canada. Many in places I never suspected (Golden BC for instance) Not sure how much they care about french or how that translates into seats though.
I bumped into a lot of French speakers in Northern Ontario, I was quite surprised. Not sure if they were visitors as well, but didn't seem like it.

I bumped into a lot of French speakers in Northern Ontario, I was quite surprised. Not sure if they were visitors as well, but didn't seem like it.
Northern Ontario has a ton. Even some towns where French is the primary language. Golden threw me. Wasn't expected that large a francophone population.

New Liskard also has a lot of French speaking folks. Even as far as Cochrane/Iroquois falls.
Yes, I also like Temiskaming Shores, very nice area to explore. Iroquois Falls...with no falls.. hmmpt

Yes, I also like Temiskaming Shores, very nice area to explore. Iroquois Falls...with no falls.. hmmpt

It does have a prison. :sneaky:

You get into Chaplau (sp?) and north of that and its all french, Sudbury is largely french its been that way since the missonaries went up there is the 1700's.
My son lives in Lac La Biche , Alberta . town was founded by the HBC as a fur post, the town next door is totally french, Plumondon. Signs on the stores, road signs, towns language is French. Thank goodness he's multilingual

great bunch generally, N. Ontario French
I've worked with them at a few gold projects in the north
very hard workers

it's funny to listen to them speaking
they're so fluently bilingual they go back and forth without knowing it
whatever language has the most appropriate word they throw it in the sentence

also very proud Canadian federalists and mostly Leafs fans
they're OK in my books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom