Looking for some fitness guidance | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for some fitness guidance

Dunno where to post this and I don't want to make a new thread.....but this motivates me immensely.

Look at his oldest video. Look at him now. Dude is literally killing himself slowly while amassing a fortune (not exactly unique) and promoting being disgustingly fat; I don't see a difference between this and someone going live to do mountains of crystal meth/cocaine/whatever for 5 years.

There are so many out there like that; need to set a counter example.

I’ve heard of that guy and it’s both disgusting and sad what people do for views and likes.

Part of me feels sorry for him, and a part is considering him and idiot for doing this.

On the plus, or minus, side…I lost a total of 12lbs since last week. New Years resolution achieved! Not the way I wanted but I hit my goal weight of 170lbs.

I’ve heard of that guy and it’s both disgusting and sad what people do for views and likes.

Part of me feels sorry for him, and a part is considering him and idiot for doing this.

On the plus, or minus, side…I lost a total of 12lbs since last week. New Years resolution achieved! Not the way I wanted but I hit my goal weight of 170lbs.

Every time I broke up and got emo I lost weight (I don't eat.) Same with surgery.

You know how there are cheat days when you go on a caloric deficit? Surgery and breakups are the same for weight loss; makes it ezpz lol

Every time I broke up and got emo I lost weight (I don't eat.) Same with surgery.

You know how there are cheat days when you go on a caloric deficit? Surgery and breakups are the same for weight loss; makes it ezpz lol
** dashboard confessional intensifies **

• Haha
Reactions: LBV

Every time someone says something stupid on this forum, I stress about it and eat.
I wish people could stop, I'm gaining too much weight.

Anyone else use a wobble board as part of their fitness routine?
They are good for working on your balance, ankle strength and much more
Decent one at amazon for $34. good buy IMHO

I use one of those half bosu balls. Since it's squishy on the one side it's not quite as unstable as a wobble board but very similar.

Never considered one but after this thread I need some new options. I’ve got 4 weeks minimum of no weight lifting from the doc.

Lost another few pounds. Down to 170!

I wouldn’t mind some battle ropes and maybe a sled to pull along the backyard.

I like to mix up my work outs a lot. It's not necessarily the best/fastest way to get results, but it's what keeps me from getting bored and quitting. Your workouts listed in the first post would have me making excuses to not do them.

Before I started working out from home I used to go to a small gym that did group training and I always pushed myself more because I would try to compete with one of the guys. It helped us both push ourselves.

Once I moved away I started building my own home gym. The last year and a bit I've been working out in some way, shape or form 6 days a week. I'm currently following a road racing specific program, but before that would just get my workouts/motivation from trainers I follow on instagram. A few are people I previously trained with in person, and others are just people whos physique I aspire to, and they like food.

I post lame selfies most days on my IG stories as a way to check in and keep myself accountable to my fitness goals. I am missing the heavy lifting right now, but I know it's really not the best for racing.

Anywho... Enough GTAM, off to row for a bit.
Was thinking about your thread for the last few weeks, and now that I'm close to a month after surgery...I can start to workout again. Stitches are out, cuts are healed (pretty much), and range of motion is almost 100% now.

What type of recommendation would you have to fix the sentence in bold lettering?

I'm considering adding a few more things to my workout, but with a small basement...it's limiting.

I am missing the heavy lifting right now, but I know it's really not the best for racing.
Missed this post earlier on and reread it with mimico's quote....

Just wanted to say I found this out too. Deadlifting 400+ isn't gonna do **** for riding aside losing mobility lmao

I remember trying to balance riding + heavy lifting, and it hit a point where both robbed each other of gains lol

Missed this post earlier on and reread it with mimico's quote....

Just wanted to say I found this out too. Deadlifting 400+ isn't gonna do **** for riding aside losing mobility lmao

I remember trying to balance riding + heavy lifting, and it hit a point where both robbed each other of gains lol
At one point I worked out my upper body more and almost lost the ability to swim. I was stronger but buoyancy was so screwed up that I was plowing through the water. It was strange and I tried to adapt technique to compensate but couldn't do it. Stopped working out and swimming ability returned and lap times dropped signficantly.

At one point I worked out my upper body more and almost lost the ability to swim. I was stronger but buoyancy was so screwed up that I was plowing through the water. It was strange and I tried to adapt technique to compensate but couldn't do it. Stopped working out and swimming ability returned and lap times dropped signficantly.
No issues here...my lard keeps me afloat! And I'm gaining weight as well...

pre-operation - 183
post-operation - 179
current - 171-173 on a day to day basis

I can swim but not fast.

A couple years ago, this tiny Asian girl nearly half my weight challenged me to swim. I knew she has technique, but I could just bruteforce via strength right?

I Just made waves like a handicapped whale and the tiny girl completely destroyed me lol

Gotta get back into some form of reasonable physical condition. My daughter dragged me out of the house yesterday. We went to one of her sites and checked her salamander traps. About 4km. No problem. Did the St Jacobs trail this afternoon. Another 4km.Jeebus my hips hurt.
No pain no gain?

Last edited:
After a month of being trapped inside I have had it. Trying to walk for at least 15 minutes a day on the peg leg to keep some muscle alive. Starting to get faster and more stable. Still hard to keep up with children though.

Son of a b$;&h….have been getting a slight pain (like a jab) in my lower right ab.

Apparently that’s where the appendix is. Mother effer….

If I’m gonna have more surgeries it has to be next year to keep the weight loss consistent.

Son of a b$;&h….have been getting a slight pain (like a jab) in my lower right ab.

If I’m gonna have more surgeries it has to be next year to keep the weight loss consistent.
I dont think weightloss via cutting out pieces of your body is the best plan. At the very least you are going to run out of useless parts soon.

Sounds like a good time.
I had mine taken out when I was a kid. Dr’s said they caught it shortly before it would have burst which made the difference between a teeny tiny scar and pretty much a wrap-around scar.

Back
Top Bottom