Looking for some fitness guidance | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for some fitness guidance

Haha apparently I can still eat junk…just not as much.

Update…no place for surgery today. Need to wait for MRI but they’re recommending me to have the gallbladder removed as it can flare up anytime.

So now I wait for a few days while they organize MRI and surgery as they don’t want me to leave the hospital.

Fun times indeed.
So a mini all inclusive holiday. Hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my KFONWI using Tapatalk

Update…no place for surgery today. Need to wait for MRI but they’re recommending me to have the gallbladder removed as it can flare up anytime.

So now I wait for a few days while they organize MRI and surgery as they don’t want me to leave the hospital.

Fun times indeed.
A few days for an emergency MRI.... no wonder people drive to the states for immediate service when it comes to medical diagnosis.

Fun times indeed.

Wow, no joke - never had any surgeries in my life - can’t even imagine…
Good thing we do have first class medicine here in Canada and hopefully you should be back online just in time for the riding season.
Be strong and get better soon.

I need to stop being a chubster but my ladyfriend dropped off a box of Joe Loius yesterday.

I'm a weak weak person.

a98ec76aff308c68f4ef34540424e8b4.jpg

In all honesty I’m most frustrated that due to COVID patients I can’t get a semi or fully private room as this 6 person ward blows.

One guys listening to some Jehovas Witness show, someone else moaning in pain, and I’m hungry like a mofo as I haven’t eaten since 10:30pm last night. They didn’t want to give me food because we were hoping for surgery tonight but as that’s a no go…I’m starving.

Bonus…think I lost 5lbs within the last 3 days so I’m under 180lbs again!

In all honesty I’m most frustrated that due to COVID patients I can’t get a semi or fully private room as this 6 person ward blows.

One guys listening to some Jehovas Witness show, someone else moaning in pain, and I’m hungry like a mofo as I haven’t eaten since 10:30pm last night. They didn’t want to give me food because we were hoping for surgery tonight but as that’s a no go…I’m starving.

Bonus…think I lost 5lbs within the last 3 days so I’m under 180lbs again!
I hate sharing rooms with other patients. Never get any sleep or rest. You'd think the covid patients would all be in the 6 person wards to contain them... strange

I hate sharing rooms with other patients. Never get any sleep or rest. You'd think the covid patients would all be in the 6 person wards to contain them... strange
You’d figure. They want to maximize distance between them for some reason.

Ah well. Just got my first class meal…
67BC6BD3-A624-44A4-8D44-CBD3DDD623C9.jpeg

Maybe I’ll get a dinner. Wife dropped off my iPad with some movies and such so at least I can tune out the gibberish. And the AirPods are very good noise cancelling so I may sleep with them on.

You’d figure. They want to maximize distance between them for some reason.

Ah well. Just got my first class meal…
View attachment 53557

Maybe I’ll get a dinner. Wife dropped off my iPad with some movies and such so at least I can tune out the gibberish. And the AirPods are very good noise cancelling so I may sleep with them on.
Best wishes and if nothing else by riding season you should be good to go.

ALIVE! in pain but alive.

And I finally got some food! First solid meal since 12pm on Friday.

I guess now I’ll have to adjust a few things but so far feeling alright. Here until I’m cleared tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your support and well wishes.

ALIVE! in pain but alive.

And I finally got some food! First solid meal since 12pm on Friday.

I guess now I’ll have to adjust a few things but so far feeling alright. Here until I’m cleared tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your support and well wishes.

Good to see you're well!

Thanks guys may have to stay longer. One of the pincushion holes they made is still bleeding so doc said I may have to stay longer….

I’d show a pic but don’t want anyone getting queasy.

Back
Top Bottom