Looking for some fitness guidance | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for some fitness guidance

I was just scrolling through and I noticed that nobody mentioned this. This is helping me quite a bit...
this looks great thank you.
I currently just use Fitnotes because its great for tracking workout data and goals but it lacks on the programming side. I end up having to go back n forth between a google sheet.
this looks like it could combine the two.

update on the coffee weight loss. It worked the opposite as mentioned, I tried everything while on a caffeine break to lose some weight. Watched my food intake (less junk and carbs). Weight did not budge for the 3 weeks but as soon as I started caffeine up again, I lost 5 lbs that week.

this looks great thank you.
I currently just use Fitnotes because its great for tracking workout data and goals but it lacks on the programming side. I end up having to go back n forth between a google sheet.
this looks like it could combine the two.

update on the coffee weight loss. It worked the opposite as mentioned, I tried everything while on a caffeine break to lose some weight. Watched my food intake (less junk and carbs). Weight did not budge for the 3 weeks but as soon as I started caffeine up again, I lost 5 lbs that week.
You are welcome. I hope it does help you and others.
Why the caffeine thing though? Coffee, creatine and whey are the basics of daily intake... I can not see any problem gobbling down 2 litres per day..

You are welcome. I hope it does help you and others.
Why the caffeine thing though? Coffee, creatine and whey are the basics of daily intake... I can not see any problem gobbling down 2 litres per day..
Another user had posted that cutting out caffeine helped them lose weight. I drink way too much on a daily basis so I went through a cleanse/break for a few weeks as well.

Another user had posted that cutting out caffeine helped them lose weight. I drink way too much on a daily basis so I went through a cleanse/break for a few weeks as well.
Thank you for that. Weight wise, I am working on macros, calorie control. Works fine for me...

Thank you for that. Weight wise, I am working on macros, calorie control. Works fine for me...
Caffeine plays with your insulin and cortisol levels (as does every stimulant). Throw in other factors like stress etc and it can cause you to store fat (especially in the belly area) instead of helping you lose weight.

my new fancy barbell arrived Monday, finally got to use it.
something I never thought about but realized as soon as I started:
because good barbells have very free spinning collars;
the free movement requires additional work to balance.
really noticeable for bench press which was my first workout. going to really work the wrist.
I can press ~15lbs less for my max.
going to assume the same for overhead press. did not really notice for deadlift and squats.

really makes Olympic weightlifters seem even more amazing to me. those people are masters

my new fancy barbell arrived Monday, finally got to use it.
something I never thought about but realized as soon as I started:
because good barbells have very free spinning collars;
the free movement requires additional work to balance.
really noticeable for bench press which was my first workout. going to really work the wrist.
I can press ~15lbs less for my max.
going to assume the same for overhead press. did not really notice for deadlift and squats.

really makes Olympic weightlifters seem even more amazing to me. those people are masters
If you want to take it to another level check out bamboo barbell or earthquake barbell.
Make those stabilizer muscles work.
FWIW What bar did you get?

If you want to take it to another level check out bamboo barbell or earthquake barbell.
Make those stabilizer muscles work.
FWIW What bar did you get?
different types / brands of barbells have different levels of spin.

Warning.. The guy died.

So did this woman... in front of her kid.

Back
Top Bottom