Votes: 21 22.3%
  • 50 to 59

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • 60 to 69

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • 70 to 79

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
I was raised on Transformers G1 and abhore what Michael Bay did to my childhood.
Honestly, I was simply happy they even made movies to begin with!
87 born and I still remember those times seeing Galvatron and Scorponok dish out damage while eating cereal 5 feet away from the tele lmao.

I had the Big Bruiser Tow truck too. Came with a plastic truck that had a dented fender you could take off and install a non dented one.
You were both tow truck driver and bodyman.

87 born and I still remember those times seeing Galvatron and Scorponok dish out damage while eating cereal 5 feet away from the tele lmao.

I need to get my son into these. Right now we’re at Paw Patrol, Noddy toy detective, Masha and the Bear, Grinch, and Madagascar LoL.

At least all day long I talk about Iron Man, the Hulk, and Thor as he loves the toys.

tenor.gif

anyone here remember the centurions?

1614366020904.png

Some old boys here might remember these gems:

a55e3abe7fc18b69e05ace8184be9412.jpg

The Raleigh Fastback 100. Very popular when I was young. Check out that three speed shifter!

136750a_lg.jpeg

Kellogg's NHL t-shirt iron ons. Clockwise from top left: Frank Mahovlich, Rod Gilbert, Phil Esposito, Ron Ellis, Stan Makita, and Bobby Hull.

KQr-dbbNwIUanlcYzx7HtLABDn_-UQ9S6ALazJ_zRhV_kl49RAr9nzasCpDkhngG0EYI8HtjxkbH6C6ARaMSFQSuqKm3chS_zonm_Ay37cC7WRlyy3FSfbgpVR4S20I8thq5pS0jLoxoavLJueIAxz366xErQ0FGbz8

Herbie the Love Bug elastic powered cars, free inside a box of Shreddies.

Good times!

Some old boys here might remember these gems:

a55e3abe7fc18b69e05ace8184be9412.jpg

The Raleigh Fastback 100. Very popular when I was young. Check out that three speed shifter!

I had that bike! Loved it.
Can't believe how many times I had to have the shifter repaired, because dumb@ss bullies would always shift it 1-2-3-2-1 as fast as they could until the mechanism inside broke.

Same bat time same bat channel...

When I am on two legs, I am 78. One of those legs reminds me from time to time.

When I am on two wheels, I am 28, with eyesight and reflexes to match ... but I do not challenge my abilities.

It has been too long since I last crossed a provincial border,
or even a state line for that matter. I must address that situation this spring.

Salos Dafee

Back
Top Bottom