Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2021 Edition) | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2021 Edition)

Got out to the airport, lo and behold a massive a A380 comes in, and this piece of work who was hovering to my left literally jumps 8 feet sideways right at the last second. She got off lucky, I was too speechless to blast her. Like, who would do this???? Boy, I am sure her shot was much much better after flicking over 8 feet to the right. I hate to admit it but my mood was very foul for the rest of the day.

l.jpg

Got out to the airport, lo and behold a massive a A380 comes in, and this piece of work who was hovering to my left literally jumps 8 feet sideways right at the last second. She got off lucky, I was too speechless to blast her. Like, who would do this???? Boy, I am sure her shot was much much better after flicking over 8 feet to the right. I hate to admit it but my mood was very foul for the rest of the day.

View attachment 52536
I think that experience makes the shot all the better! That’s an awesome pic:)

View attachment 52536
maybe the wind blew her over there :ROFLMAO:
But it's amazing how people don't respect the space around bikes.

jealous jealous... and envy that you rode. Maybe I should try to ride tomorrow or Monday 😭 I missed the chance.. sorry to hear about that woman bothering you. People don't care about bike space whether on the road or parked.

Last edited:

View attachment 52536
Better?tapatalk_1639333297941_1.jpg

View attachment 52536

(assuming that person is Asian)

How Asians take pictures:

5mJ_sAmaeYaFU8giKgdKZduDQmp1PXJ8kRGQjR2ShR0.jpg

It was brisk today but the sun was shining so, that I couldn't resist. Headed out to see if the zebra was out at the country neighbour's. It was no where to be seen. Instead I rode out to a friends and had him put tea on once I got my lid off.

and thats how the phototag season ends i guess!? fastest tag ever ahhaha

i got to ride saturday after i went to check on the repair of the ol' lost and found bike... (that $hit happened in July....ffs)
Anyhow was supposed to pick it up
I get there and they seem to have "overlooked" something minor

sS3z6jv1mYa8JhvQZPZcoLqCIZR22eBQ6-u__raHxaJ4D7K8wOMDwUzpJz_9DvlqwazBckeDf490CHud8IMxc_h9IbFKWLAh0CuVNW8HedDO0mVuA5QHncXB5-F7aIRQhxD8RpEiRYk-Tbd5b1ZshoC_Mj4Y8VC0M4eXGi-3-iXox79aFLfQuv9QazGMMm1hgJkbsT42QmnEHpox2_MRBc71JrNvvi35WBuIGo-6kXFY7j6DXqDYUS3T3s5H19K1aupuSj8DF16hB84z-d2ULR6wx2YoM2-Kr_PxdY-U0Nm8m2s9ypiy5IzqzpQ8IKKwN4fcRamCcdtSOnG7XxJxD4q8BIGxcxu6QpN4qZjOm3tMMMv_4YkzlsUrjV0xx59paW17jbYHPwINHxnb6bOX2IATyJhGXbOIJralFYe9g9xzNG3McJp8AsJrrOPdJ5SBczAILl5YcpSWT-nr8t_XmC5ftIqpuqvJ279mxKBMD6Tdu8P1qSai00SmsGH1koHNDypn88DvgeLyyJX5YrClQq8UO0cXtRA1dTbHgyqnq-tPJzrbRNI8AmDIf-d5TmiCLz9p73aAWG9BY5fZGitZnvEAHSR9kMDxeJrmlj8U9IcO3SKXCop7U99tLku0RYCApMirHf-9LggDbUqoKFOvyebJLG469FCxCorzops-xx4k-NJd5T7IjvdyoOywlsA5Yyrl8uetjtlkCLMc_flVDttD=w413-h916-no

Nice day for a run! This was the first year I was able to do a ride every month. Thanks global warming! ;)
Just typical local places Port Perry / Uxbridge / Musselsman's Lake / Stouffville / home

Stop at the Port Perry library by the lake.
IMG_5119.jpg

Weather was so good I used the bike to go grab some groceries and because, you know, it's a klr which has a special box for those.

Although I only had jeans on I took the long way but still didn't spot the zebra.

Out again today. Saw another bike, a red tailed hawk, got a "nice bike" from a kid in the parking lot but the damn zebra was a no show.

I put about 100k on today...first time out in a month or so I think, at least. Wasn't sure what the ride was going to amount to, but I geared up planning for whatever (yay for heated gear), and it ended up being pretty nice so I tooled around for a bit.

Ended up on a dirt road which was fine. Until it got muddy. Made a mess of things, so I had to hit the pay-and-spray on the way home afterwards.

Hit the Shell 91 and stabilizer in Bowmanville and then took a quick shot home on the 401 to get things all through the fuel system.

Parked again for a bit at least.

Temps are great today! But it’s windy af (30 kph and 60 kph gusts).

Do those of us who are riding just stick to city streets?

If you venture out to twisties or open country roads, what’s your cut/off for wind gusts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Temps are great today! But it’s windy af (30 kph and 60 kph gusts).

Do those of us who are riding just stick to city streets?

If you venture out to twisties or open country roads, what’s your cut/off for wind gusts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a pretty adventurous winter rider, but twisties and country roads with questionable road conditions right now are one thing, but high winds (I’ve heard gusts as high as 80 today) which might push one around in their lane while you may already be picky about where you’re riding in said lane (to avoid sand or whatever) would be over the line for me, personally.

The way this winter is shaping up so far, there’s likely going to be nicer days.

Back
Top Bottom