What was his name? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What was his name?

Lol.......we did some crazy **** out our way.....doubt there's any pics left......gsxmaer is long gone.

Nope. None.

49862798423_c2acb38e8b_b.jpg

There's a classic!
Look at that bow legged dude in the astars will ya!!

Maer had his GoPro on his tail pointed backwards. Think I still have the video on Snake Rd. on my laptop.

49863631146_1ae7a88a75_b.jpg

Now that I think of it, the video was shot on his 1L. It was on a different day.

49863667016_c2844d80ef_b.jpg

49864002307_b696e0dff7_b.jpg

Oh, there's more.

49864018327_e7eabc8a78_b.jpg

Cheater.

49864033052_7f8a686b85_b.jpg

Nostalgia setting in on this thread. A lot of fighting used to occur on this forum...I can't help but think those looking at the pics of days gone by now realize that those who were their enemies, were actually their friends. Except Turbodish. I'm still convinced he was an AI bot.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Add NinjaNikki, Jenerator and Angelwings to that list.
The females get pregnant, the bike gets sold. Have seen a few YouTube channels abandoned for this reason. BillyBean, BikeBoobs,

At least they have their priorities in check. And some of them do return.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Last edited:
Who was it that some leg-humper convinced to post pics in the forum, and then someone else got really mad at her?

Edit: Chelsea?

Who was it that some leg-humper convinced to post pics in the forum, and then someone else got really mad at her?

Edit: Chelsea?
Haha, speaking of angry people, what about the guy with the TW200 (Rodney?). Was that her boyfriend? IIRC he left in a huff when people offered him advice he didn't like.

Back
Top Bottom