What was his name? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What was his name?

Also darksiding.

That said though, the general attitude at GTAM has changed over the years. If gldnwngr was still around, I wonder if he'd fit in better these days.

What was the name of the kid with the CBR600RR? Owned by his mom. And wound up in the news

Don't forget he has "catch me" or something like that written on the back of his helmet, using white out.

Bibo. It was all fun and games boasting about running the cops. Then he broke into tears when he got arrested. Tough guy image - shattered.
Catch me if you can on his helmet. I think it was Cam Wooley that caught him and reported the tears. Lol.

Recip always ate sandwiches
Akshun loved boobies
Sonny was honest
Then there was that guy Lex who was humping over young female noobs
And my favourite was that crazy spinster - I think her name was Red65 or something and Lightcycle managed to get her banned by simply lol'ing at all her posts in one thread and she imploded in spectacular fashion - I would like to revisit that thread!
And D
And Speedway
And a whole bunch of others...

Akshun loved boobies
Sonny was honest
And my favourite was that crazy spinster - I think her name was Red65 or something and Lightcycle managed to get her banned by simply lol'ing at all her posts in one thread and she imploded in spectacular fashion - I would like to revisit that thread!
And D
And Speedway
I miss Roasted.

turbodish - neutral evil
gldnwngr - lawful evil
inreb - chaotic good

There's a bonus category of chaotic stupid but I will let sleeping dogs lie
This. I thought Turbodish was AI, as in Artificial Intelligence. Mind boggling antagonist.

Perhaps once per year the site owner could issue a pardon based on the groups recommendations. Inreb was funny.

If the POTUS can issue pardons...

I nominate Inreb.

Yes / no

?

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Perhaps once per year the site owner could issue a pardon based on the groups recommendations. Inreb was funny.

Inreb isn't banned.

Akshun loved boobies
Sonny was honest
And D
And Speedway

I feel like I came in after the peak
At least we have a lemur

How is he doing health wise? He had ticker problems no?

I have no idea. I don't know him, and frankly, don't want to. Gary knows him, but from the sound of his post, I assume he hasn't talked to him.

Cute kid. I have pic somewhere of her and a few other gtam girls at the supershow.

I remember seeing that pic. IIRC Goldie was in it.

Back
Top Bottom