What was his name? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What was his name?

-Maverick-

A guy on here who used to disagree with everyone...he would take an immediate 180 degree on anyone's opinion and troll / scold them if they weren't ATGATT with a high res vest and a weekly motorcycle safety course. He was entertaining as F tho. Not like the one who's developing on the forum now (cough, cough no names mentioned). It got me wondering, when these guys turn this way... is it a low T, getting old, cantankerous thing? What makes ATGATT / high res vest / weekly safety course trolls? Why do these guys who chose a sport that's all about freedom and the wind in your face turn this way?

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Soapdish or something like that?

Edit: Turbodish

I was waiting for someone else to respond, to see who they came up with, because there have been a few pieces of work over the years. That guy took the cake. "gldwngr" was another one. Appears to be long enough ago that the username pre-dates the ability of search to find it.

Some people get crotchety in their old age. Get off my lawn.

Turbodish

Yup - the guy that left a noob rider at the border heading to PA ... and got his group lost in the PA mountains amongst other quality events. Never seen my buddy so cold when they straggled in after dark :rolleyes:

I miss @inreb
THAT guy was entertaining AF!

#FreeInreb
#InrebRulez

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Ha I thought of inreb Right away when I read 'entertaining troll'

You win. Turbodish. He took the cake and ate it too...but in a strangely entertaining way.

Shoot!
I thought you were talking about Mladin then realized that's your sig!
I was gonna say " that guy is all right!"

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

inreb was kind of a **** disturber, but I didn't always find it entertaining.
Agave had some good stuff.
Jamie was off the wall at times.
Much of the time Turbo & Gldwngr usually had a good point, but took it too far.
Aisu was entertaining, and didn't seem to take a ribbing too hard.
Pepper had the carrot thread.
Bibo?

Speedway for the ultimate in trash talking.
Scotian Lotian or Calamari.

Last edited:
I'm often a total dick, but at least I know it.

I'm also not hard to find, anybody that reads here knows whch part of Oakville I'm in, where my boat parks, which yacht club I'm with and my names on the website as a director. Saddly no one cares LOL

Yup - the guy that left a noob rider at the border heading to PA ... and got his group lost in the PA mountains amongst other quality events. Never seen my buddy so cold when they straggled in after dark :rolleyes:
Your posts remind me of dish sometimes, PP's of wngr, but without the extensive bibliography.

inreb was kind of a **** disturber, but I didn't always find it entertaining.
Agave had some good stuff.
Jamie was off the wall at times.
Much of the time Turbo & Gldwngr usually had a good point, but took it too far.
Aisu was entertaining, and didn't seem to take a ribbing too hard.
Pepper had the carrot thread.
Bibo?
You've been here a long time! All those names ring many bells. I wonder where people go when they move on from here?

Back
Top Bottom