What was his name? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What was his name?

Rodney, with his weekly sermons from his masturbation chair.

Shoot
Crusingrl & Sonny...I miss them.

Berni probably can't remember the forum.
The couple times I met him, he was a hoot.

The #FreeInreb thing was kinda a joke we had. I'm sure he would find it amusing.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Shoot
Crusingrl & Sonny...I miss them.

Berni probably can't remember the forum.
The couple times I met him, he was a hoot.

The #FreeInreb thing was kinda a joke we had. I'm sure he would find it amusing.

Sonny "may" have been around recently. Slightly toned down. Covid crisis had him run off.

I can't remember the name of the member on here but he loved his bike and riding so much that he actually had a custom licence plate on his bike which said "MY GF". He was married at the time.
I remember reading a thread that he went for a ride to the US with a group of guys.
While staying at a motel/hotel in Alabama (I think) "HIS GF" got stolen. The only bike out of multiple bikes at the parking lot that night.

Anyone remember who that was?

I can't remember the name of the member on here but he loved his bike and riding so much that he actually had a custom licence plate on his bike which said "MY GF". He was married at the time.
I remember reading a thread that he went for a ride to the US with a group of guys.
While staying at a motel/hotel in Alabama (I think) "HIS GF" got stolen. The only bike out of multiple bikes at the parking lot that night.

Anyone remember who that was?

I cant recall his username but greg or craig is his name and rode z750

Inreb of course and honorable mention to STB & his ATM MACHINE with mama and papa was hilarious..boy he would go apeshit critiqueing the assassin rides, miss those days.

Free Vlad.
Didn’t he get a temp ban and then proceeded to go into self exile in protest?
I first met him when I went to get my heated grips installed by M1agentBQ about 15 years ago. I think Vlad was riding a 1200 Bandit and M1agentBQ was riding a busa.

Didn’t he get a temp ban and then proceeded to go into self exile in protest?
I first met him when I went to get my heated grips installed by M1agentBQ about 15 years ago. I think Vlad was riding a 1200 Bandit and M1agentBQ was riding a busa.
I've mixed feelings about Vlad.
He lived near my neighborhood and had a thing for running high beams all the time. At least on here.
Now that I've moved and it's not being done to me, it's not so bad.

Yes, his B12 with the headlight thing. Wasn't it a modulating headlight?
Praise the lord.

I wasn't around for the the " inreb" but everyone seems to be talking about him

What's the Cole's notes on this?

Berni contributed to GTAM in his own unique way. Often good for a laugh and with an interesting if not, at least entertaining perspective.

Miss inreb.

Turbodish, not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the northeast GTA. I dont want to give out the name as from aerial shots, it appears to be an actual road through a subdivision. People were using it as a race course.

Its called "foxfire chase" , 50km road last time i was there. Sweeping turns up hill ..even at 80km its too slow to ride and have fun.

Interestingly enough a few years ago a body was found in a car there i believe.

oh the days of the "scarb" ride ??

I miss inreb's one-liners. Sort of mentally unstable in a humorous way. Guys like that eventually go out of bounds, but I thought he was tolerable. I mean, who really took him seriously?

I wasn't around for the the " inreb" but everyone seems to be talking about him

What's the Cole's notes on this?
Next time we meet up I'll catch you up.
#InrebRulz

Back
Top Bottom