What was his name? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What was his name?

I remember seeing that pic. IIRC Goldie was in it.
Her's one.Sam C is on the bike,Lisa Cruisngirl on the left and Raph behind Sam.
r1zOI8z.jpg

One with Goldie.
D2VXdBx.jpg

Getting the Muffin home after a supershow.
1OeUEVm.jpg

Last edited:
If we're keeping this going... Grady and his human

The entire Secret Road gong show. Damage report (with pictures) every Sunday night.

Ghostrider Still working on the Canadarm on the iss.
R1Girl still hot.

What road/subdivision is that?
In the northeast GTA. I dont want to give out the name as from aerial shots, it appears to be an actual road through a subdivision. People were using it as a race course.

I was just curious. wasn't planning on riding it. But I could see how it would attract more unwanted traffic... or races.

1588771314590.png

I don't see any issues posting it. The people that ripped it up have pretty much crashed out of the scene, and the no plate wheelie choads aren't going to ride all the way out there for what amounts to impressing a dozen homeowners with their skillz.

I don't see any issues posting it. The people that ripped it up have pretty much crashed out of the scene, and the no plate wheelie choads aren't going to ride all the way out there for what amounts to impressing a dozen homeowners with their skillz.

Group ride?
Was it tuesdays way back?

I delivered an obscenely large piece of exercise equipment to one of those houses a few years ago.

Money doesn't buy decency, that's for sure....I'll leave it at that.

Lol.......we did some crazy **** out our way.....doubt there's any pics left......gsxmaer is long gone.

Back
Top Bottom