What was his name? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What was his name?

I recognize a few names from my previous life on here. circa. 2005-2008ish. A few stand out like @Wingboy @Lightcycle @GreyGhost @cutekill @Pegassus and maybe a few others.
Some are new but sure act like they own the place ;)

I do remember chiller being the one who could and would ride through any weather/temp and and time of the year. Including winters.

I was waiting for someone else to respond, to see who they came up with, because there have been a few pieces of work over the years. That guy took the cake. "gldwngr" was another one. Appears to be long enough ago that the username pre-dates the ability of search to find it.

Some people get crotchety in their old age. Get off my lawn.

Gldwngr was the first user I thought of.

i though you were talking about Mr. Furious, or was it Dr. Furious

the good old days when people had thicker skin, and you had to REALLY try in order to get banned

Shoot!
I thought you were talking about Mladin then realized that's your sig!
I was gonna say " that guy is all right!"

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I had to change my username due to the news over the real Matt Mladin. I'm hoping he's innocent until proven guilty, but it doesn't look good for him. Who would have ever thought? Heroes are supposed to be held to a higher standard! I didn't know what to change it to, so seeing a new Top Gun is coming out this summer, I went with that:

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

turbodish - neutral evil
gldnwngr - lawful evil
inreb - chaotic good

There's a bonus category of chaotic stupid but I will let sleeping dogs lie

He is free.
Prolly all butt hurt & stuff.

A couple of years ago Bernie was looking for a fat bike. My buddy had a few year old models on the floor he was blowing out, so I gave him the info to go look at them. A couple of days later I got a message from my buddy: "sending weirdos in to mess with me? What the hell did I do to deserve that?"

Yeah, what's with the fake account? I don't get offended easily, have the stones to call me out with your real account.
oh not fake acct :) everytime i would post something excitedly you would be the first to reply with negativity and kill my hype. so to me, yeah ur a dick. sorry! but there you go

oh not fake acct :) everytime i would post something excitedly you would be the first to reply with negativity and kill my hype. so to me, yeah ur a dick. sorry! but there you go
You have seven posts. I replied to your first one that I thought now was a terrible time for someone to be learning how to ride on the street for many reasons. If you think that makes me a dick, I'm ok with that.

You have seven posts. I replied to your first one that I thought now was a terrible time for someone to be learning how to ride on the street for many reasons. If you think that makes me a dick, I'm ok with that.
(y)

turbodish - neutral evil

I remember a post about some guy on a sport bike getting chased in Mississauga. Turbodish posted in the thread that the cops should have spike stripped him. The guy was a pox. Should have been booted long before he was.

I remember a post about some guy on a sport bike getting chased in Mississauga. Turbodish posted in the thread that the cops should have spike stripped him. The guy was a pox. Should have been booted long before he was.
Remember all his "good catch" posts? That really riled up the no license plate crowd.

Also darksiding.

That said though, the general attitude at GTAM has changed over the years. If gldnwngr was still around, I wonder if he'd fit in better these days.

What was the name of the kid with the CBR600RR? Owned by his mom. And wound up in the news

Also darksiding.

That said though, the general attitude at GTAM has changed over the years. If gldnwngr was still around, I wonder if he'd fit in better these days.

What was the name of the kid with the CBR600RR? Owned by his mom. And wound up in the news
Turbo was a Darksider with his Pacific Coast.

Also darksiding.

Bibo. It was all fun and games boasting about running the cops. Then he broke into tears when he got arrested. Tough guy image - shattered.

Back
Top Bottom