TV shows currently watching | Page 133 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

We're just working through an exercise in Civics. It's Integra-l to the discussion at hand.
I'm sure we can come to some kind of Accord, CR-Ving how we're all on this Odyssey together. We all Pilot our own ship to Fit Elements of our own life, so it's good to share one another's Insight.

S2000.

Achive81 - fresh on Netflix, great mystery story, gave me some chills..

I'm not generally a horror fan, but enjoyed it a lot.

"Wolf Like Me", on Netflix, starring Isla Fisher and Josh Gad. This is another in the category of, "I don't usually like horror, but..." It's only 6 episodes long, so I binged it in an afternoon. Quite enjoyed it.

"Wolf Like Me", on Netflix, starring Isla Fisher and Josh Gad. This is another in the category of, "I don't usually like horror, but..." It's only 6 episodes long, so I binged it in an afternoon. Quite enjoyed it.

I'm three episodes in now.
I usually don't watch drama but it sorta reminded me of an anime called Spice & Wolf I watch many years ago.

That and I have a thing for red heads.

I'm three episodes in now.
I usually don't watch drama but it sorta reminded me of an anime called Spice & Wolf I watch many years ago.

That and I have a thing for red heads.
Seeing Ms Fisher in silhouette, you will not be disappointed.

Yellowstone, Mayor of Kingstown, 1883, Book of Boba Fett, Ted Lasso (rewatching) - clearly I have too much time on my hands thanks to COVID and working from home…

The Expanse S6 - good (y)

Too bad the series is over, really enjoyed the characters, and how they did stuff in space, compared to other shows.

Servant season 3 on Apple TV is out today.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

watching cobra kai, pretty entertaining and well done
Binged witcher, it was good
Ozark became fairly predictable

Really? Huh.....
What I liked about it was the fast pace of events, I never got bored watching it. The show has no filler.
well its always the same thing over and over and over again.

They mess up, they have to make it up to the drug cartel, who keeps giving them chances, then they mess up, then they have to make it up to the cartel again, who gives them another chance etc

well its always the same thing over and over and over again.

They mess up, they have to make it up to the drug cartel, who keeps giving them chances, then they mess up, then they have to make it up to the cartel again, who gives them another chance etc
Are you describing Ozark or Cobra Kai?

Back
Top Bottom