TV shows currently watching | Page 134 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Are you describing Ozark or Cobra Kai?
havent finished cobra kai yet, but that was very much the case with ozark

Not saying its not good, but how many chances is the uber dangerous drug cartel going to give the accountant and his wife?

Not saying its not good, but how many chances is the uber dangerous drug cartel going to give the accountant and his wife?
True true.. I get where you are coming from, it's just funny Cobra Kai has the same kinda story or repetition. Johnny and Daniel join forces, mess up go separate ways, kids flip sides as well, Johnny and Daniel friends again, rinse repeat, very formulmatic.
Still enjoyable as well, huge nostalgia in that show. The new, old guy, is pretty slick, and sets up S5 nicely.

That's true.... the un-realistic-ness of so many programs used to bug the daylights out of me....now I don't care as much. Even my favourite show at the moment Airplane Repo has GOT to be staged here and there. I'm still trying my best to enjoy it as I slowly descend into delusion.

That's true.... the un-realistic-ness of so many programs used to bug the daylights out of me....now I don't care as much. Even my favourite show at the moment Airplane Repo has GOT to be staged here and there. I'm still trying my best to enjoy it as I slowly descend into delusion.
Hate to tell you the Easter Bunny isn't real, but this is from Wikipedia: "Airplane Repo is an American documentary-style fiction show".

Pretty much every 'reality' show on American TV (especially channels like TLC, HGTV, Discovery, etc.) is staged and directed by the producers. Even House Hunters has buyers who have already bought a home, and they pretend to compare it to two other houses selected by the producer. They are coached to complain about everything, too. I remember back when American Chopper started it all, with lots of fake drama, fake deadlines and fake shouting...

I often find stories rooted in reality to be more compelling, personally. I love John le Carré spy stories partly because he used to be a spy for MI6. A big piece of what makes The Wire so compelling is that David Simon based it on his years with cops and dealers as a reporter for the Baltimore Sun.

Then again, I loved Squid Game, too...

Been watching Peacemaker.... cheezy as hell but still a fun watch. Cena kind of has the Bautista personality is guardians of the galaxy, takes things very literal and says som inappropriate stuff at random times lol.

Ozarks S4 first half was pretty good. Yeah lots of shocking, but not surprising moments. Second half should be explosive, go Ruth!

Hmm without Bobby Axelrod, not sure how good it can be.
Losing Damian Lewis sucks, loved that guy since Band of Brothers.

Corey Stoll is pretty solid though.

I finally got around to watching the Marvel series "Runaways." Not too bad, overall, but I really wish that writers would stop having kids/teens in shows refer to themselves as "kids." Does anyone ever remember calling themselves a kid, out loud, when they were young?

Silent Sea was interesting despite the uneven dubbing.

Rotten was informative and not as polemic as some or the title would imply.. actually learned a fair bit.

Kiss the Ground was also very informative.

We got hooked on
despite it being a poor cousin to The Expanse which is simply the best scifi series ever.

Taxi Driver was kind of fun ,...Korean Robin Hood.

14 Peaks incredible....Sherpas finally get their due in a likely never to be bettered run.

Battle Fish I enjoyed tho I miss Deadliest Catch

Forgotten Battle
was a real surprise...based on true events.

MIB International was fun - I like Chris Hemsworth.

The Rescue was excellent ...been waiting for that.

We got hooked on
despite it being a poor cousin to The Expanse which is simply the best scifi series ever.
really liked dark matter as well, was filmed in and much of the cast was, from toronto as well

Back
Top Bottom