TV shows currently watching | Page 131 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Be kind to it for the last episode, if you get that far. I'm told that they were messed up by additional Covid restrictions and, as such, it was rushed and not quite what they originally wanted to shoot. They also lost the actor who plays the character of Mat when they returned from the original Covid lockdown restrictions, which also impacted what they could do. I enjoyed the character development and found it worth the watch.

What happened to the actor who played Mat?

What happened to the actor who played Mat?
He just didn't return to the production after the Covid break, so they had to scramble to figure out what to do about the character. I haven't read the books but suspect that he was supposed to go through the gate, with everyone else.

Off for the holidays and have been killing time with a few episodes of Married with Children on Prime.

Watched it when I was a teen and thought it was hilarious back then, still good for a few laughs but completely out of touch today.

I'm a bit surprised it's on and hasn't been cancelled and erased from history by the social media feelings police yet.

Off for the holidays and have been killing time with a few episodes of Married with Children on Prime.

Watched it when I was a teen and thought it was hilarious back then, still good for a few laughs but completely out of touch today.

I'm a bit surprised it's on and hasn't been cancelled and erased from history by the social media feelings police yet.
Ed O'Neill is great. He does a great job on Modern Family also.

Watching the witcher, getting some serious skyrim vibes,
its good apart from the occasional twilight style teenage romance ****

I take back my recent criticism of Yellowstone. I got used to Kelly Reilly playing Beth Dutton, and the soap-y stuff got less silly after Season 1.

Good ****.

Anybody check out 1883?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new Dexter series is pretty good. I binged three episodes the other day. Started off slow, seemed a bit off at first…happily it got going and now everything is nicely covered in polythene and blood.

Anybody check out 1883?

I'd like to but it's not on Amazon Prime like Yellowstone is ... need a subscription to Paramount+ as I understand it.

I'd like to but it's not on Amazon Prime like Yellowstone is ... need a subscription to Paramount+ as I understand it.

Android box helps me with this at times.

I do subscribe to various services but it can get out of hand at times.

Btw the first 3 episodes are pretty good with some cool guest cameos.

Reactions: LBV
Started watching Station Eleven on Crave after reading some glowing reviews from a variety of TV critics.

It's based on a book of the same name from 2014, but considering the premise follows people who survive a global pandemic that kills 99% of the planet, it's a tough sell for anyone experiencing pandemic fatigue.

We're half-way through the 10 episode series, and it's pretty incredible so far. Despite the grim setting, it's surprisingly positive in tone, and a lot revolves around art and the importance of how the human experience involves so much more than just surviving. It definitely doesn't hold your hand, and as it's extremely non-linear in the story, apparently rewards repeat viewing as you pick up on a lot of details missed the first time.

For britbox folks "24 hours in police custody", I'm only on season 3 of apparently 12, but it's an easy watch (minus the pedophile/rape/etc episodes)

Dexter is fantastic. Really surprisingly good. I was expecting it to fizzle out after so many seasons but it’s been brilliant.

Yellowstone S4 doesn't disappoint.

The side story of Jimmy at first glace didn't seem like much but really enjoyed that. Jamie, geessh, contiunes to be the punching bag.

Really need to do a ride out to Montana, just looks amazing!

Mayor of Kingstown is dark but a show about prison is gonna be.

From the creator of Yellowstone along with a Canadian connection who is co-creator and filmed in the hammer/Burlington areas.

Pretty good show. Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom