The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 268 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Not bad for mostly brand new, he just cant get over the height lol.
082013bbce2b1cef456e2b8810c2f571.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
Maybe it's just me, but knocking off less than $1000 (if you delete the BS like freight and install cost) for a now used bike qualifies it for the overpriced thread, no? This assumes the accessories carry new value (which they don't), as they aren't necessary for everyone. I wouldn't want the low seat, for example. Also, 860 km is more than enough to do damage, and judging by that fall photo, the warranty is now at least four or five months shorter.

Maybe T7's are hard to get new? If so, the two pages of dealer ads on Kijiji is awfully misleading...

Maybe it's just me, but knocking off less than $1000 (if you delete the BS like freight and install cost) for a now used bike qualifies it for the overpriced thread, no? This assumes the accessories carry new value (which they don't), as they aren't necessary for everyone. I wouldn't want the low seat, for example. Also, 860 km is more than enough to do damage, and judging by that fall photo, the warranty is now at least four or five months shorter.

Maybe T7's are hard to get new? If so, the two pages of dealer ads on Kijiji is awfully misleading...

There's always the opportunity for "tax efficiency" on a used bike which could save you another $1800.

Reactions: LBV
There's always the opportunity for "tax efficiency" on a used bike which could save you another $1800.
I was under the impression that not even the MTO would let you claim an almost-new vehicle as a gift or valued at $1 etc. Old bikes with minimal value maybe, but you'd get dinged for something on this one...

Good deal if you want some exercise lol.

I think I missed a comment in my other thread, but can these be plated for trail use? Green plate? Obviously not blue plate.

I think I missed a comment in my other thread, but can these be plated for trail use? Green plate? Obviously not blue plate.
I can't see why not. I don't know anyone that has ever green plated a trialer. There really isn't a reason to unless you go to a place like the ganaraska forest. Going there on a trialer would be a mistake.3 liters of fuel,no seat and the gearing is just not suited to it.
All you need is a little creek bed or ravine.

Well, I'm assuming we'll at least try to negotiate. The extras are worth money IF you need them, if not.
They are pretty rare on an actual dealer floor and are usually pre sold on arrival.
I think the value is there IF the owner will negotiate.

Yes, you can plate it but you must have the ownership in your name.

I would think yes to green if you really wanted to,
I think I know this bike for sure.
was likely never registered and the stickers will tell you where it was purchased.

Cheapest water cooled R1200GS I've seen yet.

2013 with 66k km for $11.5k

Macdoc loves the cbf. I’ve never ridden one but they do appear to be very nice machines. The one just posted looks like a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I like
ready to ride at 500lbs
all rounder
honda reliable

kind of plain to some maybe ?
Yup. It's the Chevy Impala of motorcycles. Reliable and boring as it can get. Honda does that a lot.

Back
Top Bottom