The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 267 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Uniqueness and perceived rarity.
That bike is one of very few remaining examples of the model. The FI parts are "UN-obtainium".
I was asking as I have the opportunity of buying a 1982 GPZ1100 that happens to still have the fuel injection system. The owner told me he never had a single problem with the electronics. The bike have been stored for the last 6 years and I'll go see it in april.

Jon and Panch rode these -
On TV.
Originally the KZ cop bike, like paunch and jon rode, couldn't cut the mustard.
The frames broke, they couldn't get big enough rear springs, the swing arms twisted, they had (IIRC) 37mm forks, needed electric upgrades (that wasn't available, had to be custom made)
McBrides on Dundas re-jigged bunches of them.
They figured it out and sold that air cooled "J" motor cop bike till about 2005 or 2006.

Reactions: TK4
Not into cruisers but good lord :love: :love: :love:

I rode a 2014 California Custom for a couple of years. Said I'd never sell it but we know how those things go ... loved the engine. Never road a v-twin that kept pulling to 7k and didn't vibrate like an old washing machine.

Ended up trading it in on the Gixxus I have now but that price is what they're going for used - bet he'd take $9k even if it was offered.

MG Cali2.jpg

1999 Shadow ACE 750 $1500. Low Ks seems decent just crap ad.
There's a guy building a replica of the RS750 flat tracker out of one of these (sorry no link), it would be an interesting project.

There's a guy building a replica of the RS750 flat tracker out of one of these (sorry no link), it would be an interesting project.
Squint and it's doable, but not simple. Only the motor seems to have much overlap. Paint it, toss the rest, build a frame?

Please view this ad:

Motorcycle leather set,

Price: $ 65

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Who is going to buy this gem?

Sweet tan assless chaps!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

"Who is going to buy this gem? Sweet tan assless chaps!"

Someone with a Shades of Grey thing going on likely will. ?

Please view this ad:

Motorcycle leather set,

Price: $ 65

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Who is going to buy this gem?

Sweet tan assless chaps!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
I don't think that set has anything to do with motorcycles. Pretty clearly fashion leathers. Cheap if that's your thing and you can stand the colour.

Not bad for mostly brand new, he just cant get over the height lol.
082013bbce2b1cef456e2b8810c2f571.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom