The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 270 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Here is one, '05 FZ6, 62k, with nice upgrades for $3500. Great buy if you can bring the price down to $3k

If the upgrades aren't you're style, you can part them out to bring the price down even more. Luggage ~$500, exhaust ~$400, fairings - garbage.

Reactions: KJM

2017 Kawasaki Ninja 300 EX300AHF Yes 1km!​

$4,495.00 HST included
Price excludes 13% HST, $10 Omvic fee, and licensing

It'll come out to over 5k, which is overpriced for an old ninja 300 without ABS

Price excludes 13% HST, $10 Omvic fee, and licensing

It'll come out to over 5k, which is overpriced for an old ninja 300 without ABS
So is this a better deal or another bad deal; 400cc 2018 ninja will come out to over 6k without ABS:

Maybe I’m just different, but I buy bikes to ride them. A 23 year old bike is useless to me so, to me, this is an overpriced old bike.

Why can't you ride a 23-year old bike? My 33-year old Hawk is reliable and fun enough to be a daily, and no problems on Mosport either where it's balls out the entire day. Others here have even older bikes.

Why can't you ride a 23-year old bike? My 33-year old Hawk is reliable and fun enough to be a daily, and no problems on Mosport either where it's balls out the entire day. Others here have even older bikes.

It’s not that I’m not capable of riding a 23 year old bike, but why would I?
I’d rather have better suspension, better brakes, more efficient engine, better electronics, better lighting, better aftermarket support and better luck finding OEM replacements just to name the first few things that popped into my head.
That’s why I had the caveat of “for me”. If you want to ride an older bike, go for it. If you think that other bike is a collectors item and reasonably priced, go for it. As I said previously, “for me”, I don’t see any value in it. You’re allowed to disagree with me, I promise I won’t take it personally. Just like I am disagreeing with you while at the same time not judging you for having a different opinion.

I’d rather have better suspension, better brakes, more efficient engine, better electronics, better lighting, better aftermarket support and better luck finding OEM replacements just to name the first few things that popped into my head.
That’s why I had the caveat of “for me”. If you want to ride an older bike, go for it. If you think that other bike is a collectors item and reasonably priced, go for it. As I said previously, “for me”, I don’t see any value in it. You’re allowed to disagree with me, I promise I won’t take it personally. Just like I am disagreeing with you while at the same time not judging you for having a different opinion.
I'm just spoiled and have a hard time seeing myself on anything not equipped with cruise control, quick shifters, etc etc

Oh, no judgement, I thought you were just worried about the reliability of an older bike.

I don't know much about that particular bike, but I wouldn't personally consider it a collectible. To me, the only collectible Gixxers are the oil-cooled 86 and 89 limited editions.

Back
Top Bottom