The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 269 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Maybe T7's are hard to get new? If so, the two pages of dealer ads on Kijiji is awfully misleading...
Very hard to find at the moment. I called 3 dealers and two of them were hoping to get a few in late-March/early-April, but who knows. One of them said they didn't even receive their expected fall delivery. The third one said there weren't expecting to get any at all in 2021, 2022 at the earliest at this point.

It's crazy what Yamaha is selling those accessories for. $760 for fog lights? $435 for a centre stand? Ridiculous. I think that guy is going to have a hell of a time trying to sell it at that price since most people aren't going to go all out on accessories like that.

Wonder what the story is. Kind of weird to get it fully loaded like that and then sell it right away.

Thanks for that. I just wasted an hour watching videos of how to build your own flame thrower.
Haha, I needed one for a project in uni and built one using propane, some copper and brass I had kicking around and some old 12V solenoids to control gas flow. The solenoid leaked enough to provide good pilot light flow and then it got bigger when you hit the button.

Very hard to find at the moment. I called 3 dealers and two of them were hoping to get a few in late-March/early-April, but who knows. One of them said they didn't even receive their expected fall delivery. The third one said there weren't expecting to get any at all in 2021, 2022 at the earliest at this point.
Have you tried Apex in Kitchener or Two Wheel in Guelph? Both have bikes up on Kijiji right now (with actual photos, not a stock shot).

It's crazy what Yamaha is selling those accessories for. $760 for fog lights? $435 for a centre stand? Ridiculous. I think that guy is going to have a hell of a time trying to sell it at that price since most people aren't going to go all out on accessories like that.

Wonder what the story is. Kind of weird to get it fully loaded like that and then sell it right away.
You can find them. I put a deposit on one Saturday. I will pick it up sometime later this month. @Priller gave you a couple good suggestions where to look. Failing those suggestions, I was at St. Onge last week they had a Blue and a White in the crate, Parkway Yamaha has a Blue one and Dewildt shows 2 in Innisfil and 2 in Peterborough. I didn't confirm with Dewildt if they actually had them in stock. Yamaha has decent promotional rates on financing until March 31st as well.

Good luck!

Got a buddy with a 2014 1200 gs asking in showroom condition never off the pavement

He is asking between 10and 11

Can’t talk about maintenance and then show off a rusty chain IMO.
hm.. it actually didn't look rusty in person.. but I will check it next time. The guy put quite some kms on it in the last few years and looks like oil changes were basically every 3k km, fresh brake fluid and so on..

hm.. it actually didn't look rusty in person.. but I will check it next time. The guy put quite some kms on it in the last few years and looks like oil changes were basically every 3k km, fresh brake fluid and so on..
its a pet peeve :)

CBF1000? - Listen to the owners not the chattering class that likes to comment on what they don't own and have never ridden.

Ha! I used to collect bass guitars, so I'm hardly immune to the impulse. It's an odd instinct that equates rarity with value, regardless of quality. Most of us have it in some capacity, though.
Any not so collectible (read: inexpensive) ones that you need to get off your hands?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Any not so collectible (read: inexpensive) ones that you need to get off your hands?

Sadly, no. Did a big purge about 6 months ago and sold a bunch of basses and amps that I was keeping to have but wasn't playing.

This included some cheaper basses, some midrange, and some oddballs like an original Ampeg Dan Armstrong, Gibson Flying V bass, and an old Matsumoku hippie sandwich.

What's left are my real loves (a few old Fenders and a couple Frankenfenders that I built) and stuff my son plays for school (Dingwall Combustion 5, cheapo Squier fretless).

Sadly, no. Did a big purge about 6 months ago and sold a bunch of basses and amps that I was keeping to have but wasn't playing.

This included some cheaper basses, some midrange, and some oddballs like an original Ampeg Dan Armstrong, Gibson Flying V bass, and an old Matsumoku hippie sandwich.

What's left are my real loves (a few old Fenders and a couple Frankenfenders that I built) and stuff my son plays for school (Dingwall Combustion 5, cheapo Squier fretless).

I like how you say "cheapo" and Squier together lol
I can't find a cheapo Squier Jaguar guitar for the kid for less than $700
I'd be happier in the $350 range

Back
Top Bottom