The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 258 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Ok, this seems strange. This bike could easily sell for $2500 in the spring and it's been on Kijiji for 18 days and still on there?
Certified 400 km ago.
Doesn't make sense to me.

^ yea that and the grammatical errors scream offshore scam
I would have to agree. I copied the whole thing because I'm not sure where a sentence starts or ends, but the "no notes' part screams offshore.
Unless I missed something between punctuations.

"2003 Honda sabre 1100 excellent shape 20000 km extra loud custom pipes put on they coast 400 American them self sharp looking bike no notes covered this year or polished still great bike only about 400km on it since safety need cash 1000nor trade for a vehicle can't go lower still great bike"

I would have to agree. I copied the whole thing because I'm not sure where a sentence starts or ends, but the "no notes' part screams offshore.
Unless I missed something between punctuations.

"2003 Honda sabre 1100 excellent shape 20000 km extra loud custom pipes put on they coast 400 American them self sharp looking bike no notes covered this year or polished still great bike only about 400km on it since safety need cash 1000nor trade for a vehicle can't go lower still great bike"
"no notes covered"........
Possible translation could be, "no it's not covered", either with insurance or a tarp?

"no notes covered"........
Possible translation could be, "no it's not covered", either with insurance or a tarp?
That could be. I took it to mean 'no liens' but I guess it could be 'not covered this year or polished' and auto correct changed it.

2011 Multistrada 1200s w/ 58k and hardbags and extra set of tires - looks like a nice deal for $6900

Good point about the mileage. My guess is anyone living Wiarton isn’t doing short trips, so probably miles not kilometres.

Maybe not as good a deal as I first thought!

My Kijiji has that Multistrada at $6900.

My Kijiji has that Multistrada at $6900.
yeah he just used clickbait to get his ad in the first place, he did confirm its miles not km, and he claims it was serviced last year at oakville ducati(peninsula? not sure if thats a ducati dealer or what)

Back
Top Bottom