The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 257 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I think it is homemade and white painted plywood

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk
I think you're correct. I would get a conventional trailer as it would be living outside and I don't want to be constantly painting the stupid thing.

I think it is homemade and white painted plywood

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk
Doh! There goes that idea. I better put my glasses on and have a closer look lol.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

put some alum siding on it
v6s2fq6ah9r41.jpg

Cheap easy gravel runner.

Please view this ad:

05 Suzuki DL650,

Price: $ 2,400

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

05 Suzuki DL650,

Price: $ 2,400

V-Strom's are probably the MVP of reasonably priced bikes, crazy how much bike you get for so little.

Bought my '06 with 50k km about 5 years ago, with crash bars, alloy panniers, bunch of other stuff, for $3200. Sold it a few years and 30k km later for $2600.

Hard to go wrong with that bike on a budget.

Really cool old bike, looks 100 percent complete and all original.

Please view this ad:

1972 Honda ct90,

Price: $ 1,200

b11a3cd1c34c95ff088c1d18a5868131.jpg

Really cool old bike, looks 100 percent complete and all original.

Please view this ad:

1972 Honda ct90,

Price: $ 1,200

b11a3cd1c34c95ff088c1d18a5868131.jpg

Last ran 10 years ago and needs a coil means it doesn't run. Maybe $300.

Last ran 10 years ago and needs a coil means it doesn't run. Maybe $300.
Yep. If the rest of the bikes condition means much to you it's worth rebuilding a wee 2t. Pretty sure the owner is open to negotiations.

If it's going for 300 I want it.

mouse nest and all. I'll take it to a car wash place on the way home

One of the guys in the SOCT rides one of those in all the trials events. It has a huge rear sprocket.

I'm just amazed that a bike that has not run in 11 years is parked because of a $69.00 coil???

The new owner who thinks that he's gonna make money on this bike is gonna be in for a surprise. To pay the tax and change the ownership on that bike it will be a cool 500, plus go pick it up and take the risk of something that might be wrong and you might not find.

He will soon realize that no one will buy it off him for 4500 for his 500 dollar profit, and if he does it will be the hardest 500 he's ever earned, with 10 people setting up a time to show up and will leave him hanging etc lol
another 50 low ball offers, tire kickers and kids wanting to trade it in for a ps3 :lmao:

3-3500 is all that bike is worth. I almost ended up picking one up for 3k, 05 750 around 30k as well and wouldn't pay a penny more.
You're assuming he pays full pop on the taxes (who does that?) and puts it in his name. It wouldn't be the first time a bike changed hands w/o all the proper paperwork.

Can't do lower values on cars because there's a 'value' stated on the UVIP, unlike motorcycle.
If the vehicle is old enough no value shows and then it's time for a big savings on the tax. My conscience is fine. I have zero problem screwing a (all) government that blatantly wastes the money I do give them.

One of the guys in the SOCT rides one of those in all the trials events. It has a huge rear sprocket.
That wasn't Bill Coulson was it? He built a pretty cool trials machine from a little 60's era suzuki 2 stroke. He's also the fellow with the slammed milk truck ( among other cool 4 wheeled toys )

That wasn't Bill Coulson was it? He built a pretty cool trials machine from a little 60's era suzuki 2 stroke. He's also the fellow with the slammed milk truck ( among other cool 4 wheeled toys )
The guys name is Alan Robertson. Lives up in cottage country.

Back
Top Bottom