The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 256 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Back up for grabs? @boyoboy
I gave up on this one. I asked the seller if the full pic was an "actual" pic of the bike for sale. told me it was sold w/o answering my question. won't respond to me. shrug.

I think the engine pic is real; the other pic, probably not.

Sounds like a nice easy project for someone into old bikes.

Please view this ad:

1983 Suzuki gs 750e,

Price: $ 850

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
452eaf585d01240b663b4bc352125ed2.jpg

Sounds like a nice easy project for someone into old bikes.

Please view this ad:

1983 Suzuki gs 750e,

Price: $ 850

452eaf585d01240b663b4bc352125ed2.jpg

Just gave all my spares for these bikes away.

Usual caveat of don't buy another's project applies. Doesn't look like a basketcase though, and looks pretty bitchin from what is shown in the pics

Usual caveat of don't buy another's project applies. Doesn't look like a basketcase though, and looks pretty bitchin from what is shown in the pics

I don't know....
carbs need to be cleaned
That usually means "doesn't run and fkd if I know why."

I don't know....

That usually means "doesn't run and fkd if I know why."

Agreed, I'm just looking at the sum of the parts. The whole "needs a bit of wiring and carbs cleaned" is way too cliche.

He's not selling the bike, he's paying $100 for someone to make it run
Hahaha. So it won't run and he has no idea why but it can be fixed in 20 minutes and he will pay you $100. Aw hell no. Well, I guess the ad isn't specific, you could show up for 20 minutes and ask for your $100. You need to be able to fix motors and want to make money to satisfy the contract. There is no requirement to fix his motor.

I mean, if he's will to pay $100 for 20 minutes work, why not just take it to a shop? GP Bikes is cheaper than that, $120 gets you a whole hour of their time

He has changed the ad. He was probably really happy with the original level of response util he realized what he had done.
Now it needs to be moved to the 'stupidly overpriced/out to lunch thread.'

He has changed the ad. He was probably really happy with the original level of response util he realized what he had done.
Now it needs to be moved to the 'stupidly overpriced/out to lunch thread.'
That's what I thought. I didn't remember seeing the mechanic part the first time. Kijiji really really should have a public edit history so people can't easily play games. I have no problem with anyone seeing the edits I have made to an ad.

Cheap way to hit the gravel. Has some nice little extras, seat, tank, soft luggage racks.

Please view this ad:

Dr650 2005,

Price: $ 2,900

Back
Top Bottom