I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 470 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

this morning @ 8:25AM ... westbound on 16th Avenue at Hwy404 .. Yellow Yamaha FZ6R ... standing up right at side of road with some fairing damage behind a tractor-trailer flatbed. hope all's good.yamaha-fz6r-yellow-wallpaper-preview.jpg

White and Blue GSXR600 I think. Westbound on the 401 about 2:45 around Keel Street in the Express lanes.
You were getting exiting to the collectors, I passed staying on the express lanes. You caught up, still behind me and gave me the finger?????

Don't know why you gave me the finger, but I never saw you again.
I guess your GSXR was slow today.

Saw a KTM DUKE getting ticketed around noon on saturday. On DVP just before the Lawrence exit on northbound.

I hope the cop was easy on you.

old bump but I think i witnessed this
the rider was not wearing full gear right?
the duke had been lane splitting in moving traffic for awhile and thought staying on the farthest lane from the cop would save him.

it did not.

I was noodling on Hamilton mountain Scenic Drive and saw another mag wheel Bonneville. So I stopped and took a photo! (Mine on our left)

13eee5653a0ef261ba5fc08c4782cdb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In today's travels (in my car ... temperature 2 to 3 C) I saw:
someone on a Honda dual-purpose bike on SR15
two riders on cruisers, both wearing Santa Claus suits, northbound on highway 10
someone on a BMW GS in town

I had thoughts of going for a short loop, but it's just a smidge too cold.

Saw a motorcycle with sidecar passenger on Hwy 27 Sunday going northbound in the snowy weather....crazy but good for you whoever you are!

Someone on a "definitely older" BMW went by my house today. Near Burnamthorpe and Cawthra. Willing to bet he's an old-timer who recently bought the bike and wanted to take it out for short spin, same scenario as me two weeks ago.

Last night just before 6pm I was behind someone in hi-vis on a black K1200GT going down Old Ancaster Road. If you're on here, man you can can push that bike through the corners, impressive for such a large ride!

Yesterday around 5pm. Blue naked bike. Look like an FZ. Plate 9**81. Why are you riding like that bud? You're making us all look bad. ?

You exited from 401 Eastbound to Weston Rd and came up the middle lane, passing the 2 left turn lanes and then in the middle of the intersection you cut into the left turning traffic. Everyone is looking left as they make the turn, they're not gonna see the bike cutting in from the right ya numpty. You're gonna get smushed.
...and when that truck didn't let you in (rightfully so) you pin the throttle off the limiter as if that makes it ok?

Then you lane split and filter to the front at every intersection going North on Weston.

SMH. Smarten up.

I was making my way back up Brimley from the Bluffs, turning East on Kingston. Saw a guy on a...black/blue? Sports bike stopped in the parking lot on the NE corner of the intersection. I waved ?

To the people on the White Ducati V2 heading eastbound on the 401 from Morningside...

You were going at a good pace with a passenger, not too fast, did not do anything crazy. Good rider whoever you are.

To the rider on the naked bike going westbound on the 401 from Keele to the DVP. Thanks for the good ride, again nothing crazy, just nice to ride with another rider for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom