I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 468 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Friday, Sept 27, 2019 @11:45AM:
You were westbound on Major Mac one light east of Hwy404. Wearing black & white alpinestar jacket. Riding a sub-500cc sportbike. (CBR300R?).
You are riding with your headlights OFF.
Have it checked out.
Be seen! Ride safe.

Today, 2019-09-27, 7:30pm, southbound 427 towards Gardiner

Me: white daytona 675, gold visor
You: a black sport standard, maybe a ninja 650, didnt get a great look, but your rear running lights are out. Save for your license plate you were invisible. You should get that fixed dude, ride safe.

0645hrs today - hwy 7 westbound
Me: Cage, you wouldn't remember
You: older silver CBR, gear looked dark with neon accents, in the lane right lane most of the way.

Looked to me like you were a newer rider, props for braving the colder commutes! You were dead centre lane the entire time, based on experience i would recommend not giving up so much real estate to vehicles to your left or they will take it from you.

Ride safe!

Brave soul...I almost rode today because it will be nice this afternoon, but at 4 degrees and frosty when I left I decided to cage it. Maybe I'll go home at lunch and grab the bike lol
0645hrs today - hwy 7 westbound
Me: Cage, you wouldn't remember
You: older silver CBR, gear looked dark with neon accents, in the lane right lane most of the way.

Looked to me like you were a newer rider, props for braving the colder commutes! You were dead centre lane the entire time, based on experience i would recommend not giving up so much real estate to vehicles to your left or they will take it from you.

Ride safe!

HWY 45 north of Baltimore - Monday afternoon
60 zone double yellow line, myself and line of cars going ~70
dude on small beginner sport bike, black with yellow
blasted around us on a blind curve against the double line
then continued north with the bike to the right of the right tire track
pretty poor display all around
thinking this guy needs to see the Yammie Noob video

Saturday on the way back from Kingston on 401 around Shannonville (cheese run)
SOA cast member in the slow lane
getting passed by an Italian bike is not a challenge to your manhood
chill the F out
thinking maybe your 900 lb noisy thing is making up for a deficiency somewhere else

that is all for this season

Saw a Yamaha Nikken today on qew off ramp on Winston Churchill around 8 am.

3 dudes fully geared up for touring. So jealous.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

You, female rider turning left from Warden southbound onto 16th eastbound on a black ride with red frame.

Me, in my cage to pick up my girl after school.

Loves your bike.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Saw lots of folks on motorcycles Sunday on Glen Moris going to Paris Ont.

Had lunch at camp31 and the parking lot was full of cruisers too.

Saw a wedding going on crossing the bridge in Paris

What a busy little area ...

Was heading up Southwood and came upon a Honda CBX 500.

Anyone from here?

..Tom

Today? Brrrr! How much sand? It must be like a beach at this time of year!

I wish it was like a beach!

There was a fair amount of sand as typical in spring. What was as bad was much of it was heavily frost heaved so very rough. I kind of expected it butts very surprised anyone else was as silly as me to ride it now. :)

Btw I was on 507 a couple of weeks ago. Bottom third was nice, middle was very rough with frost heaves and top half had sand between the car tracks. Overall not fun.

..Tom

Southwood today??? I was there at this time last year and I my car was rubbing everywhere from the ruts in the snow and ice. Congrats for getting out!

To the idiot on 404 S around 12.35pm, black jacket, white helmet on what looked like a 80 or 90s sport bike giving half assed hand signals while cutting off cars; you`re a moron.

To the sport bike rider in Ajax today, you know who you are... Thanks for the 2 minutes of fun! Too bad its still so cold out, hit me up when the weather is nice. ?????

Saw a couple on a RD350LC (I think?) today... yooo I never see 2 strokes around here. Rolled the window down to get a good sniff. That's right, I smelled your bike

Blue SV650 on Northfield Dr Waterloo almost every day.
Dood. Back off a little. It's a 50 zone where everyone hears you hit 4th gear. I have heard that some of the people in the neighbourhood are trying to get your plate number to report it. One woman on fb wants to throw a spikestrip under ya. Lol

Back
Top Bottom