I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 471 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Saturday afternoon (around 4pm) - 410 southbound. White and blue supersport.

If you're here on the forum, please do not ride like that. I was doing 110 and I'm sure you were over 150-160, cutting through the lanes and traffic. The plates were flipped and I only know this because my gopro was hooked up and got you on video.

Saturday afternoon (around 4pm) - 410 southbound. White and blue supersport.

If you're here on the forum, please do not ride like that. I was doing 110 and I'm sure you were over 150-160, cutting through the lanes and traffic. The plates were flipped and I only know this because my gopro was hooked up and got you on video.
Are you sure that the plate was flipped, rather than there being no plate at all? I've seen more and more bikes in the area that have no plate.

@Chameleon I would take that pic down. Took me less than a minute to find that exact location.
You’re giving thieves a target.

(Not your intention I’m sure).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Chameleon I would take that pic down. Took me less than a minute to find that exact location.
You’re giving thieves a target.

(Not your intention I’m sure).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he ditches the intersection and just says Toronto the search becomes much harder. It's a nice looking bike.

To the two morons red Daytona 675 cutting across 3 lanes of traffic too use the merging lane as a passing lane and the blue SS in leathers who thinks the merging lane is a racetrack, and almost died at Dixon and 401 by slamming into eachother, **** you! You give all riders a bad name, and I have no appetite to see you corpses slam together and ragdoll off cars that are barely moving.

2 absolute dipshits who shouldn't be on 2 or 4 wheels.

Last edited:
On a lighter note.. pulled up next to a Gixxer on Kingston Rd and Beechgrove. We exchanged a few words before it turned green ?

To the two morons red Daytona 675 cutting across 3 lanes of traffic too use the merging lane as a passing lane and the blue SS in leathers who thinks the merging lane is a racetrack, and almost died at Dixon and 401 by slamming into eachother, **** you! You give all riders a bad name, and I have no appetite to see you corpses slam together and ragdoll off cars that are barely moving.

Too bad they won't read this, I really doubt idiots like that use internet forums.

Wait what? Did they actually crash into each other?

Back
Top Bottom