I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 472 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Okay, i'll give you that extra .5%.

Let no one claim I'm anything but generous.
Generous like the shower Scene with Jason Bateman in the movie bad words ... so generous

hey you, silver 2003? R6 going northbound on Mccowan just past hwy 7 around 7:40 this morning and also the past few mornings.
I'm guessing we have commutes in the opposite direction.

Me - getting gas at Esso @ 9th Line / Stouffville Rd. HD 48.

You - eastbound on Stouffville Rd turning left onto 9th Line. Sweet looking sportster (black tank, red decals). I dont see many in the area. I had seen one blue tank 48 last season.

To the Dyna (?) and cafe HD roadster jumping onto Hwy 48 north of Stouffville Rd, great looking bikes. Nice to see other sportster / dynas in the area

Last edited:
To the rider of the blue-and-white GSXR this evening at the intersection of Hurontario and Mayfield ... That near-collision was on you. You went into the left-turn lane, and then evidently changed your mind, and turned right from the left-turn lane against the still-red traffic light. The driver of the car who simultaneously turned right from the proper (right) lane into your (unexpected) path had no way to predict that you were going to pull that stunt.

If you are in a left-turn lane ... past the point where you can legally change lanes back to one of the other lanes (which you couldn't do, because they were full of cars) ... you are obligated to make the left turn. There's a reason for that, and you just about found out why the hard way. Make the left turn legally, then deal with your wrong turn afterward.

Group of 4 or 5 coming down Winston Churchill east of Georgetown... last night at dusk. Met you as I was going north on a tight and blind bend.

This morning around 8am, Tim Horton's parking lot downtown Bolton, saw three ladies all geared up and bikes loaded with luggage.

Y'all were smiling and laughing like you were really excited about whatever adventure you were about to embark on. Not gonna lie, I was a bit jealous lol.

Wherever you were off to, hope you had/are having a safe and great ride, enjoy your adventure ladies!

To the pair of honda rebels at timmies south of hwy 48 / stouffville road on a coffee break, beautiful morning for a ride to wherever you guys going. Wish i couldve joined you but will be making a quick run later this afternoon

Ouch, sucks to be this guy - but also the reason why our rates go up for donkeys like this.

nah they'd still find a way to rip you off

Back
Top Bottom