I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 469 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Today, while driving home with the family around 1pm we saw a whole wack of motorcycles (50+) on the 401 exiting Leslie St going north (OPP everywhere).

Some of you riders are asking for a death wish...ride more carefully.

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Everyone who owns a motorcycle seems to have been out riding today. And that is as it should be.

northbound on yonge street @ cummer ave this afternoon around 1:30PM.
'streetfighter' with summer racing slicks ... and exposed steel belts.
i was going to pixelate the licence plate to guard the privacy of rider, but ... meh, oh well.

steel wheels.JPG

ride safe, bro.

steel wheels.JPG

i was going to pixelate the licence plate to guard the privacy of rider, but ... meh, oh well.

View attachment 43335

ride safe, bro.

View attachment 43335
Is there a license plate hidden in that picture somewhere? Riding on belts is no fun. I've done it once trying to get home before a snowstorm.

Is there a license plate hidden in that picture somewhere? Riding on belts is no fun. I've done it once trying to get home before a snowstorm.
doesnt appear like it.

running shoes, blue jeans and a sweater and NO GLOVES told me all i needed to know.

doesnt appear like it.

running shoes, blue jeans and a sweater and NO GLOVES told me all i needed to know.
And a helmet without a dot label on it...either took it off or its one of those $100 shoeis you see advertised on instagram. Based on the condition of his tire and the rest of the gear I'm guessing it's the latter.

Female rider on a modded Ducati Monster northbound on Yonge today? From Eg up to Sheppard? Fun chase!

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Yesterday, an adv bike. Got off the 400 at Finch behind me, came within inches of my car (cross path sensor went nuts) blowing past me and everyone else standing on your pegs. Then jumped the sidewalk, cut across the old hospital lawn. Thought what an idiot, went about my day only to see you blow through a red turning right onto Jane. Then you proceeded to thread through traffic, again standing on your pegs cutting closer than you needed to.

Thought you were going to hit that bus, you came really close...seriously what's wrong with you?

Saw a 2007 anniversary edition vfr800 today on Queensgate in Bolton with a delkevic exhaust on it. The bike was beautiful, looked showroom clean.

Made my day seeing it and hearing it roll by.

View attachment 43335

ride safe, bro.

View attachment 43335

aren't there track tires available with center left for the street?

this dude that likes to go straight and do burnouts
should make that tire available gratis for someone that can ride a motorbike

whats a "runner plate" ?
My guess is either this stupidity or plate flippers.

41q6X70DhaL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

Saw a red and white FZ8 go past my street just as I was pulling mine out...second time I've seen you around here I'm guessing you live in the area. You on here? Would be cool to meet another local rider on the same bike.

Was around 4pm today in Bolton on the South Hill.

Last edited:
Saw a KTM DUKE getting ticketed around noon on saturday. On DVP just before the Lawrence exit on northbound.

I hope the cop was easy on you.

Wednesday the 9th. Around 5pm.

Blue R6 going stupid fast eastbound on the 407. Plate flipped up. Rider's shirt flapping around behind him showing his bare back.

A bit later I exited on Pine Valley drive and you were stopped at the light waiting to turn Northbound. Your plate was still flipped up...but I got a peak ;)

Stop riding like an a**hole. You're making us all look bad.

Back
Top Bottom