What did you do in your garage today..? | Page 29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What did you do in your garage today..?

Multistrada 950 or K1300GT.

j/k

Dunno yet, depends on what I can get for the 650.

I'm pricing it at $22,995... That should net me enough to buy the bikes I am looking at...

If it doesn't sell at that price, then I guess I am getting a Grom. :cry:
Awesome! See ya at the Stupidly overpriced thread….

Remember:
- never dropped
- female owned
- I know what I got so don’t lowball me

23% hydrochloric acid toilet cleaner will make it's look like new.

Lime Away active ingredients:

• HYDROCHLORIC ACID.
  • PEG-2 HYDROGENATED TALLOW AMINE.
  • ACID YELLOW 23 (UNCERTIFIED FD&C YELLOW NO. 5)
  • BENZENESULFONIC ACID, ((4-(BIS(4-((SULFOPHENYL)AMINO)PHENYL)METHYLENE)-2,5-CYCLOHEXADIEN-1-
  • PEG-8 TALLOW AMINE.
  • ALCOHOL ETHOXYLATES (C12-15)
  • METHYL SALICYLATE.

I may have passed out a couple of times in the garage from the fumes.

I was flat on my back for four hours, but three of those hours I might have been unconscious...

With the high percentage stuff, you'll be done in a few min.

23% hydrochloric acid toilet cleaner will make it's look like new.
Or take them off and send them for electro polish. We fab a lot of stainless at work, electro polishing is dirt cheap and the come out looking like chrome.

CBR1000RR New rad and tighten steering head bearings.

Bought these ramps at CT on discount. Steel folding ramps. How the eff do you guys get the bike up there?? My dad and I had trouble!

Also…is it a big worry if there’s 2-3” of back and forth movement when driving?
04EFA353-A50A-4A6E-9A01-8EF50236C8CF.jpeg78343040-1B31-4862-8D44-7CF9057781E7.jpeg

Bought these ramps at CT on discount. Steel folding ramps. How the eff do you guys get the bike up there?? My dad and I had trouble!

View attachment 51027View attachment 51028
#1 You need a wheel chock.
#2 The front tie down points aren't far enough forward.

Getting it up.....a bit at a time works. You didn't drop it doing something stupid. WIN.
Edit. What's the tie down at the very front for?

Last edited:

View attachment 51027View attachment 51028

Are you riding the bike up the ramp?

Easier to walk beside it with the bike in gear and then ease out the clutch with a bit of throttle to let the bike's engine pull it up the ramp.

I got these wheel chocks at FortNine:

work-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @Wingboy and @Lightcycle.

No wheel chock ah the CT in Wasaga so couldn’t get it at the same time as the ramps. Will find one this week. Any recommendations?

I pushed it up the ramp with my dad. No work by the engine. Will try next time with someone on the side so it doesn’t collapse on me.

Should I leave it in N and let it move back and forth or put in gear? I can put the front tie off points without a chock as there’s nothing hold it from rolling except the board.

I put another strap holding the front tire to the floor of the trailer. Still moving slightly.

Thanks @Wingboy and @Lightcycle.

No wheel chock ah the CT in Wasaga so couldn’t get it at the same time as the ramps. Will find one this week. Any recommendations?

I pushed it up the ramp with my dad. No work by the engine. Will try next time with someone on the side so it doesn’t collapse on me.

Should I leave it in N and let it move back and forth or put in gear? I can put the front tie off points without a chock as there’s nothing hold it from rolling except the board.

I edited my post above with a link to the FortNine ones, but they seem to be out of stock.

Leave the bike in first.

I edited my post above with a link to the FortNine ones, but they seem to be out of stock.

Leave the bike in first.
Almost wondering if it would’ve better to just build an 8ft ramp out of plywood to make the angle lower when going up. But just threw out the boxes for the ramps.

Back
Top Bottom