What are you currently playing? | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What are you currently playing?

I greatly enjoyed this game, it would be great if I could convince a single other person to play it. It features a motorcycle!

How to describe it... it plays a little like Excitebike / Trials games, except you are armed and exploring a world. It is semi violent (arguably more than the God of War game mentioned earlier in the thread). FANTASTIC soundtrack

Got back into racing and finished Gran Turismo 7. Not a fan of the progression but great fun nonetheless.

Now to tidy up outstanding races and get back to RDR2, GoW, and try Witcher.

Just finished Spider Man Miles Morales last night (not the new SM 2). Gonna putter around a bit finishing the side mission stuff. Then I think pick up GoW around black Friday. Eventually pick up Spiderman 2 as it looks great, and I've enjoyed the previous 2 installments.

Just finished Spider Man Miles Morales last night (not the new SM 2). Gonna putter around a bit finishing the side mission stuff. Then I think pick up GoW around black Friday. Eventually pick up Spiderman 2 as it looks great, and I've enjoyed the previous 2 installments.
Love the Spiderman games. Unfortunately as I only have a PS4, Spiderman 2 is off the table for me.

I dusted off my old PS2 and have been playing Mortal Kombat 3 - still as cheesy as is fun.
Black is another game I want to get back into. It was such a great FPS, I don't understand how a sequel or - gasp- even a reboot hasn't been made for it.

I dusted off my old PS2 and have been playing Mortal Kombat 3 - still as cheesy as is fun.
Black is another game I want to get back into. It was such a great FPS, I don't understand how a sequel or - gasp- even a reboot hasn't been made for it.
PS2 was an amazing console, so many fond memories.

Horizon New Dawn is pretty neat. Nice open world game. Decent mechanics too. Lots to do and it looks good.

Horizon New Dawn is pretty neat. Nice open world game. Decent mechanics too. Lots to do and it looks good.
one of my favourite games of all time.

Love the Spiderman games. Unfortunately as I only have a PS4, Spiderman 2 is off the table for me.
if you want to borrow a ps5, mines been sitting in the box since may. i'm in no hurry on it.

Been playing Orcs Must Die 3, best $5 you will spend. Getting tired of it though, moving onto something else.

Back
Top Bottom