What are you currently playing? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What are you currently playing?

The heat warning labels on the VRM heatsinks are cute

The same people that need these warnings. Yes they are real...
1684419682015.jpeg

If you have Gamepass on Xbox:

Enjoy historic and/or management games. This looks great and is getting good reviews.

Enjoy farming and/or simulation games.

You joke but there has been some attempts at video game equivalents of Smell-O-Vision over the years. There was one that felt halfway close to being a product - I might be thinking of Scentscape?

Without the smell of horsechit it can't be close.
If you play it long enough you create that smell yourself.
But I will say I have been playing Farming Simulator for close to 10 years and I love the game and still play it almost daily.

Most people don't get it, until they try it.

Playing Jedi Survivor, excellent sequel to the first one.

The AW is pretty much laughing at games with max graphics @1440p

Also have Last Of Us: Part 1 (PC) loaded up to dabble as well, i've finished this game on multiple platforms at least 4x already, still great. Now with the new engine it looks dopeAF.

Playing Jedi Survivor, excellent sequel to the first one.

The AW is pretty much laughing at games with max graphics @1440p

Also have Last Of Us: Part 1 (PC) loaded up to dabble as well, i've finished this game on multiple platforms at least 4x already, still great. Now with the new engine it looks dopeAF.
Good to hear about Jedi Survivor. I need a new game to play.

I haven't touched the PS4 since I started the reno, but will restart playing again soon.

PSA: Fallout New Vegas - Ultimate Edition is free on Epic Store

PSA: Fallout New Vegas - Ultimate Edition is free on Epic Store
One of the best games I ever played - Thanks for sharing this!

GF of the year got me a PS5 for my birthday over the weekend 🙌 there are a bunch of games on sale right now so I picked up Gran Turismo 7. A PlayStation staple to help me dip my toe back in to some videogame nostalgia. Was up late last night grinding the licensing levels/courses 🤣

System also comes with this Astro's Playroom game pre-installed, so gave that a shot too. Nice and easy, simple fun 👍

Might pick up a few more games while they're on sale. God of War, and the newer Spiderman game, Miles Morales. Maybe Elden ring down the road.

Any recommendations on the free games in the PlayStation store? Apex Legends? Overwatch 2? Destiny 2?

Last edited:
PS5 is a great console, I enjoy mine.
As for "free" games, I'd say try any of interest, only cost you some time.
As for what games to buy/play I'd recommend getting PlayStation Plus Extra on sale for 25% off it seems to be the best value and offers many of the "greatest hits" for you to enjoy. Diablo 4 just released and I'd highly recommend that (if you are into this genre) pretty stable launch for a Blizzard game and the content is fantastic IMO. Feel free to add me to your PSN I'm jampy00 on PS.

Wordle. That's as deep into games as i go.

Back
Top Bottom