What are you currently playing? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What are you currently playing?

Jampy00

Site Supporter
Video games, board games, card games etc.

If you're playing and enjoying a game, share your thoughts, experiences, review here!

For myself, I tend to still enjoy video games on consoles I choose this over just watching TV etc.

For the games I am currently playing:

XBOX - DC Universe Online, World of Tanks, Division II

As a fan of comics and super heroes DC Universe Online is a fun and free way to create a super hero or villain and explore Gothem and beyond.
Graphics are outdated, but storyline is simple and enjoyable to follow, it is also free to play.

WW2 armored combat is what you'll find in World of Tanks, easy to start yet hard to master. Graphics are amazing and it is free to play.

Division II takes place after the fall of the world due to a global virus it is your job to help the citizens of Washington DC. Great story and the missions are fun. This game is very cheap to buy when on sale and can be enjoyed as a single player or multi-player game with PVE and PVP elements.

Currently I own a XB Series X and PS5 - I tend to play single player games, but if you want to play together, just let me know.

My sister got us hooked on this game. The Squeeze and I play best 2 out of 3 with tea after supper most nights. It's kind of like an advanced game of Trouble but with cards instead of "popomatic dice"
I've since made a number of boards including an extra small one for MC road trips.

Recently finished Ghost of Tsushima, now deep into Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
I have AC:V on my PS5 but have yet to start it.

My sister got us hooked on this game. The Squeeze and I play best 2 out of 3 with tea after supper most nights. It's kind of like an advanced game of Trouble but with cards instead of "popomatic dice"
I've since made a number of boards including an extra small one for MC road trips.
That is awesome. When my dad was alive we used to play all kinds of board games... fond memories indeed.

That is awesome. When my dad was alive we used to play all kinds of board games... fond memories indeed.
One of the smaller boards I made was for the campervan. We played after supper most nights on our month long trip to NL.

Kids are too young to play board games yet, so we're looking forward to that.

As for me...
- PS4 - currently loving Gran Turismo 7 with the wheel and chair (not online, but am tempted to try my hand at racing real people). Once that's finished I'll get back to RDR2 and want to try out God of War and Witcher. I buy games...but I rarely have time to play them.
- XBOX - Forza
- Switch - I bought all the recent Ninja Turtle releases but don't have time (Cowabunga Collection and Shredder's Revenge - nostalgia is expensive)

I buy games...but I rarely have time to play them.
I agree with many games taking 60+ hours to complete it is hard even for the "pro's"
I really like gamepass for XB, always something to try. I have the same thing on my PS5 but rarely use it..
My goal this year is to only buy 2-3 games and ACTUALLY play them... wish me luck..

I agree with many games taking 60+ hours to complete it is hard even for the "pro's"
I really like gamepass for XB, always something to try. I have the same thing on my PS5 but rarely use it..
My goal this year is to only buy 2-3 games and ACTUALLY play them... wish me luck..
If you've got Gran Turismo 7 let me know! I'm gearing up to race my BIL.

He ordered the new VR2 to get the full experience.

I have an Xbox SX. I prefer driving games. Used to play Forza Horizon a lot, now I'm on this freeware game called Asphalt 9. It's a silly arcade racer, but I joined a club and we play multiplayer and club vs club, so now it's more of a social thing.

I originally picked up the Xbox to play motorcycle racing games, but OMG, they all suck.

game called Asphalt 9.
That is a great game for a "free to play" game they do offer a lot of content.
Yes, there has not been a good motorcycle games since road rash for the Sega Genesis.
But I did hear pretty good thing about the new Dakar game, maybe check that out some time?

I've been playing Arma 3, Age of Empires 2 and 4, Final Fantasy 3 (6) though I should finish FF3 and move on to Chrono Trigger.

He ordered the new VR2 to get the full experience.

Nice. Let me know what he thinks of it.

I got the Quest 2. It's okay. Nice not to be wired up, but it's definitely lacking the horsepower of the PC-driven headsets. Rendering and detail not as good as the Rift that I played a few years ago.

I think the PS5 should be a great engine for that headset. If only MS would get on board with an Xbox-based VR.

The only game console still in the house is my kids' 1995ish Nintendo. The kids still fight over who gets to play Donkey Kong when they come over.
I prefer pinball.

Currently playing this:

Once you get the grappling hook and some better weapons, it gets crazy fun slicing up zombies.

The only game console still in the house is my kids' 1995ish Nintendo. The kids still fight over who gets to play Donkey Kong when they come over.
I prefer pinball.
I loved the old NES systems.

I bought into the craze for the new NES and SNES mini recently that came out….I forgot how garbage those games were and nostalgia is very expensive.

Luckily I found two bigger suckers than me and I made money on both.

Back
Top Bottom