Votes: 11 7.9%
  • not booking it yet but I might get it eventually

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • not going to get vaccinated

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
23/19000 or fully vaccinated 12/1700... funny enough people withing 21 days of their first shot had a better survival rate or is this info racist?
No vaccine is 100% effective. They are never expected to be. You need to look at the total number of people in each group (eg no vax, Shot 1 + 14 days, shot 2 + 14 days) to draw any useful conclusions. I agree, your data shows that you are more likely to die if you get delta after you are fully vaccinated, but I have no idea if that is because people that are fully vaccinated are an order of magnitude (or two) less likely to catch delta. That would rocket the statistics in the other direction for the average person.

The "unvaccinated" are in greater numbers of cases and hospital visits. The death numbers are too small to be reliably statistically significant. Let the experts analyse this properly.

I don’t understand this reasoning, it can be brought into your home.
You don't understand 99.97% overall survival rate ? My age group 50 to 59 is 98% from the people that have contracted the vid . This is since data has been collect Jan 15,2020 . Plus many of these people had 2 or more core morbidities . Do you understand numbers ? Every year perfectly healthy people die from the flu . So far this year flu is none existent . I have posted the link to Ontario data . I looked at the numbers . I have already mentioned I know over 200 people that have tested positive . They all recovered . I know of two deaths personally one was a person 85 with dimentia . The othe 68 with cancer and servere respitory problems for years . I am not sure why people are not looking at the numbers . The government changes their position with every poll . The doctor experts are lying through their teeth . They keep quoting numbers , Yet no charts or graphs from official goverment sources . If the " delta " variant is so important where is it on the Ontario website . Where are the official numbers ? Why are people that had the virus encouraged to take the vaccine . When they have natural immunity . Why aren't they testing for anitbodies to see who already had the virus ?

All Ontario: Case numbers and spread

I stated before if you are over 60 consider the vaccine . If you have core morbidities take the vaccine and protect yourself . Make sure you don't mix manufacturers .

I'm not an anti vaxxer, I encouraged my fil and friends in high risk groups to get the vaccine. The guardian is not a conspiracy theory website and the table and data they used is from the British gov. I'm just posting information. The delta variant is the one first discovered in India, it's one of the newer mutations that the vaccine may not be as effective against.

The "unvaccinated" are in greater numbers of cases and hospital visits. The death numbers are too small to be reliably statistically significant. Let the experts analyse this properly.
Post your source .

Of course you can't understand it. Because it's lunacy. The guys a nutbar who just doesn't get it. When I point it out he ignores me or makes a snide remark. Cut the looser loose. When you wrestle with a pig you both dirty and the pig likes it.
The hardest thing in life is to admit you to say I am wrong . No matter what I say or do you will die with your TV opinion . No matter what I post . You will go down with your experimental vaccine .

You don't understand 99.97% overall survival rate ? My age group 50 to 59 is 98% from the people that have contracted the vid . This is since data has been collect Jan 15,2020 . Plus many of these people had 2 or more core morbidities . Do you understand numbers ? Every year perfectly healthy people die from the flu . So far this year flu is none existent . I have posted the link to Ontario data . I looked at the numbers . I have already mentioned I know over 200 people that have tested positive . They all recovered . I know of two deaths personally one was a person 85 with dimentia . The othe 68 with cancer and servere respitory problems for years . I am not sure why people are not looking at the numbers . The government changes their position with every poll . The doctor experts are lying through their teeth . They keep quoting numbers , Yet no charts or graphs from official goverment sources . If the " delta " variant is so important where is it on the Ontario website . Where are the official numbers ? Why are people that had the virus encouraged to take the vaccine . When they have natural immunity . Why aren't they testing for anitbodies to see who already had the virus ?

All Ontario: Case numbers and spread

I stated before if you are over 60 consider the vaccine . If you have core morbidities take the vaccine and protect yourself . Make sure you don't mix manufacturers .
None of this explained your statement btw. Feel free to do so.

The hardest thing in life is to admit you to say I am wrong . No matter what I say or do you will die with your TV opinion . No matter what I post . You will go down with your experimental vaccine .
actually it's the easiest thing in the world for me to say you are wrong.

Looks like he won't be able to ... so I will. Flu is next to nonexistent this year because the various public health measures are sufficient to reduce transmission of that less-infectious disease to near nil. Coronavirus is a problem because, being much more infectious than flu, those same public health measures are not sufficient. This being common knowledge and readily verified, I am not going to look it up.

Flu is next to nonexistent this year because the various public health measures are sufficient to reduce transmission of that less-infectious disease to near nil. Coronavirus is a problem because, being much more infectious than flu, those same public health measures are not sufficient. This being common knowledge and readily verified, I am not going to look it up.

You are not going to look it up because you are wrong.

DiseaseReproduction number R0
Ebola, 20141.51 to 2.53
H1N1 Influenza, 20091.46 to 1.48
Seasonal Influenza0.9 to 2.1
Measles12 to 18
MERSaround 1
Polio5 to 7
SARS<1 to 2.75
Smallpox5 to 7
SARS-CoV-2 (causes COVID-19)1.5 to 3.5

This was really early data for COVID, February 2020 data. Tracking COVID for the first year. Real world data barely saw COVID break 2.0 in uncontrolled initial spread. New York City saw a R0 of 2.28 but average world wide was a R0 of 1.5.

So, both COVID and the seasonal flu are about the same. With an average R0 of 1.5.

You are not going to look it up because you are wrong.

DiseaseReproduction number R0
Ebola, 20141.51 to 2.53
H1N1 Influenza, 20091.46 to 1.48
Seasonal Influenza0.9 to 2.1
Measles12 to 18
MERSaround 1
Polio5 to 7
SARS<1 to 2.75
Smallpox5 to 7
SARS-CoV-2 (causes COVID-19)1.5 to 3.5

This was really early data for COVID, February 2020 data. Tracking COVID for the first year. Real world data barely saw COVID break 2.0 in uncontrolled initial spread. New York City saw a R0 of 2.28 but average world wide was a R0 of 1.5.

So, both COVID and the seasonal flu are about the same. With an average R0 of 1.5.

I see larger max R numbers for COVID-19 than for seasonal influenza on the data you cite. Or am I wrong? We have 2 years of data for COVID 19 vs how many years for seasonal influenza and the max R numbers are already smaller? I don’t think that’s the definition of “wrong” I’m used to but it is a way of twisting your numbers to support your perceived hypothesis.

This year? No. Thanks for playing.

ZNR2cfXcfKp5ZV6s6RPCDAPvhOgX3iJDptcGDGK_7Jn4rEO2qDbK4EOTqzMcico7W5ZaaEW3bVoCelr4nDhW5OblP_tPj8z9e4OirivcBA8w1oXx5HeeVN-D1-5a_PqeVkcBOQ8kRDfXE1QUDmFG4EQkjoTxg6rIiNcTkCQ3OP0jXwG667---ignuQ6pAFac6v9sJKLwe89vD9d54R4SX_BNtgtgpDq4JPZuwhg6riaLKuRkSJvu5S6oHtCF7YL2RUfvYwKS5oGYoSAfV99k1f6ePGCqaLFnQzga60a0SpOaT5OmfO7eD5UhKJM8XS_zJXLIWT-EPFjGEBAWDQJkStO9O4UmK3XO2jNQ8zWk2uvh16mcprnHjxvxSmXxaNDrIk9TMXUpYptDa_kebKnzENE4W5vRVfm7SHjl125sPV3dufDxOIUt8wDGzjQ5QCY0zvhI1CXp2cqCXQ9tJhcBaejLobloDebh01GiTA70TOKnQls8RBjFJUurPHZv5ldRmbF7eRn9on1Q6zioBn4oh0ufOyMRg5RKtgVnNz4p5_vwxUmck-xZSRH5TsIqv0ptsDdBCTRSCHzWf7FFskcc9r_IWyyLG1RE_PAzPZcGhhJJjFYpCQsnJUXyaiH0WTFwidPvGSbRnZJQ6FkVP6SmduUx1HF8HzyKkhq9NwI_27dyH-bqYClnmHH-d654pCBC75qT0SjyOQ_WpQQ6hLirjN8=w1203-h761-no

"OTTAWA -- The 2021 flu season will go down in history as the epidemic that never was.

By this time of the year, Canada has normally logged an average of more than 43,000 confirmed cases of influenza.

But this year, the Public Health Agency of Canada says there was a total of just 66 confirmed cases as of March 20
."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom