Votes: 11 7.9%
  • not booking it yet but I might get it eventually

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • not going to get vaccinated

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On purpose I've stayed out of this. But I have to say that it absolutely blows my mind that some people just don't understand that this is not about them, me, you. It's about all of us stepping up and doing the right thing for us as a community. So many selfish people.

I have already stated before . I know over 200 people that tested positive . Several were hospitalized . 4 out 5 are morbidly obese . The 5th was over 60 with undiagnised cancer . In fact he was lucky to get the vid . Through testing they found the cancer .

Where is the information you are posting coming from ? Are you just copy and pasting ? Post the links to the actual studies and results . Post links to goverment information .

There is probably about 25% of people that will not partake in an experimental vaccine . That does not mean they are " antivaxxers or conspiracy theorists " . People can think for themselves . They don't need the TV to think for them . At my work only about 50% took the vaccine . Why ? The people are mostly under 40 years of age and healthy . Their chances of them getting sick are slim to none . People that already had the vid have natrual immunity . Why would they take the vaccine ?
Is it too much of a stretch to consider that they should take the vaccine for the sake of the all the folks (their parents/grandparents maybe?) that aren't under 40 and so healthy.

What once would have been common courtesy or just "doing your bit" has now been politicized by the radical right and honestly I don't even see their upside. How does disregard for your elders score them points. And if you brag about disregarding the vaccine because you're young that's exactly what it is.

On purpose I've stayed out of this. But I have to say that it absolutely blows my mind that some people just don't understand that this is not about them, me, you. It's about all of us stepping up and doing the right thing for us as a community. So many selfish people.
This is my view as well. As @pfbmgd states numbers and number and numbers….I’m in a low risk group. Wife is in a low risk group. Most of our friends are low risk groups….but not all.

Parents that are 70. A few friends with health issues. Relatives recovering from cancers, illnesses, and just weaker systems.

I took the vaccine to protect THEM. To help US as a society to get out of this **** show. Because I’m tired. I’m tired of the doom and gloom on the news. I’m tired of the businesses shut down with no rhyme or reason while others were allowed to be fully open due to some dart thrown at a board where it hit the word ‘essential’. I’m tired of not being able to meet with friends and family, or even going shopping at 6am for effs sake (until now) at HD.

Im tired of this. And if me getting a shot will bring life one step closer to normal. I’m in.

EDIT: I remember I had a discussion with an old Polish lady we buy eggs from. She’s anti vax and all that jazz. And she’s yap yap yapping and I just told her ‘I got the jab for your stupid ass. Because when you get it YOU die. Me carrying it to you….I’ll most likely be fine. But HE will not have a grandma, and HE will not have a mother. So eff off, shut up, and let’s not discuss how idiotic you sound.’

The 4 deaths were kids with other core morbidities . So if your kid is obese has diabetes or cancer . I would definetly be very concerned . But if your kids are healthy 4 out 86k is not a number of concern . Especially for a vaccine that was only tested on 2366 kids for a short period of time . Long term effects are unknown for kids and adults . If healthy kids were dyeing at a rate of 100 per 100k . I would definetly consider the vaccine if no alternative was available . My mom is mid 70s and in the danger age . She had both her shots . For anyone over 60 I would seriously consider the vaccines . But both from the same company .But no mix and match . This is medication not not socks .
Instead of being a smart ass like i was last time....I died at your first response.....WTF is a core morbidity?

I had a chat with a friend the other night about me getting dose 1

He went on and on that society is the experiment with the vaccines as they are unproven.

I just responded "that's ok....you are the one getting the placebo in the societal experiment."
The vaccines are experimental . It is says so on their websites . So you are the experiment .

Please turn off your TV it is controlling you . You are resposible for yourself . Just like I am after myself . If you are afraid then stay home . I'm not taking experiment medication to make you happy .

Please turn off your TV it is controlling you . You are resposible for yourself . Just like I am after myself . If you are afraid then stay home . I'm not taking experiment medication to make you happy .
I don’t understand this reasoning, it can be brought into your home.

2ca5150d19894ec048a969216146b26d.jpg

Why not? Worth a shot.

Actually, I can do it for you.

Hey @pfbmgd, how long for the people who are fully vaccinated are able to take off the mask and not have to distance? Asking for a fiend.
I don’t think he referred to you as a friend. Read carefully.

I'll be traveling with my vaccine passport. You'll be staying home. Thanks for doing your part.

Of course you can't understand it. Because it's lunacy. The guys a nutbar who just doesn't get it. When I point it out he ignores me or makes a snide remark. Cut the looser loose. When you wrestle with a pig you both dirty and the pig likes it.

The vaccines are experimental . It is says so on their websites . So you are the experiment .

No they aren’t. The technology was being used for anti cancer therapies in trials years ago.

You must be a marketing executives dream with how easily your mind is swayed.

You are bad at math and logic, do you?

23>19.
“one dose” is not “vaccinated”.
Agree. Also more than 50% of the population has more than one dose. Anyone that doesn't list stats per 100,000 is being disingenuous at best and most likely intentionally misleading.

You are bad at math and logic, do you?

23>19.
“one dose” is not “vaccinated”.
23/19000 or fully vaccinated 12/1700... funny enough people withing 21 days of their first shot had a better survival rate or is this info racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom