Votes: 11 7.9%
  • not booking it yet but I might get it eventually

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • not going to get vaccinated

Votes: 13 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the world including Canada is under testing. If everyone did weekly tests like the AstraZeneca trial you'd be able to back up the 3% statement.

But the UK sits at a test every 5 months per person. We sit at under 1 test per year per person.

So statistical antigen testing is the only way to determine just how many cases we are missing.
And if the infection rate is higher than reported than the death rate could be lower than reported .. So people should stop being so fearful …

People are so dumb.
Did you ask the hepatitis vaccination status of the restaurants you ate at before this? because lots of restaurant workers have hepatitis and are handling your food. But you keep running scared cause TV and internet told you to ….great way to live.

Last edited:
Only about 5-10% of the population (out of the ~20% who are resisting vaccination) are the crazies. The other ~10% of the population still not vaccinated are just in the lazy/hesitant category and probably, deep down inside, quite a few of even that percentage would actually feel a bit better about going to a place that advertises a vaccinated staff.

Of the ~80% of adults who *are* vaccinated it's been shown that a pretty high percentage of that group typically feel good about being around others in the same boat, and less good about being around the unvaccinated.

Businesses need to come the conclusion that they can totally afford to tell the 5-10% category (which admittedly are the loudest, but still only a small percentage of the population) to get stuffed - they really don't need their business. And don't be afraid to put this sort of news out there - the 80% will gladly show up at your door to support you instead.
the thousands protesting in France would smack you with a baguette

now I get it …following the rules can make you less intelligent….that explains a lot about most on here
If you’ve ever gotten stuck in the jaws of a bureaucracy, you know that rules can do funny things to people. When people have a rule they can follow blindly, they tend to stop thinking because they don’t need to think.

The problem is that once you stop thinking, it can hard to start back up again.

So you and the 5 other know it all’s who dominate every thread can just talk to yourself? just when the site couldn’t get more boring .

Seem to know an awful lot about the site for someone that just sashayed in.

Sock_puppet.png

Seem to know an awful lot about the site for someone that just sashayed in.

Sock_puppet.png
the sentence structure was throwing me off at first, but it slowly became more apparent who it could be.

Did you ask the hepatitis vaccination status of the restaurants you ate at before this? because lots of restaurant workers have hepatitis and are handling your food. But you keep running scared cause TV and internet told you to ….great way to live.

Don’t forget the smallpox and polio you get from these places too. Oh…wait….

What other vaccine has two doses weeks apart?

How about the scary DTaP-IPV-Hib vaccine?

First given at 2 months old, second shot 2 months later, third shot 2 months after that, forth shot 12 months after that.

Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine?

First given at 2 months old, a second dose 2 months later, and a third dose 8 months later.

Hepatitis B Vaccine

Dose 1, second dose a month later, third dose 2 months after that.

Twinrix Hep A and B Vaccine

Dose 1, second dose a month later, third dose 3 months after that.

Shingrex Shingles Vaccine

Dose 1 then a second dose 2 months later.

List probably goes on. Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

What other vaccine has two doses weeks apart?
JEV. I had to get vaccinated for work I did in a country it was prevalent in. It was 3 doses 1 week between each. That's an actual vaccine tho that's designed to stop you catching the illness, not a therapeutic.

Don’t forget the smallpox and polio you get from these places too. Oh…wait….

You must be one of the compliant rule followers I mentioned above …..brilliant analogy….however no one has caught those from a restaurant but,…..,,better hide in your basement until you get the hepatitis vaccine

Last edited:
I saw a Doc breaking his gag order saying how 60% of his local people with the vacc had blood clotting in their tiny capillary veins due to the way its absorbed by the body, capillary cells absorb the Mrna and the cell surface changes from a smooth cell wall to a coarse one that makes platelets think there's damage and start clotting the area in the already tiny capillary.

Microscopic blood clots, going out by a million cuts. Anyhow, he's suspended now, no follow up atleast publicly - who knows how many other Docs have been told to shut up and not say anything about adverse effects. Too much ******** being censored about the actual vaccine itself.

Hmm vid Url not showing - below without spaces.

youtube. com /watch?v=5sIWb9GTbbE

Anything happening to "...60% of local people..." would mean it was happening to half the people you know who have been vaccinated. It has happened to none that I know among hundreds that I know and that includes myself. Therefore...bullcrap. that also means anyone who spouts that nonsense is not credible. Disregard that crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom