TV shows currently watching | Page 122 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

You s3. Wife likes it and in all honesty it's an ok watch.

Apart from Kes, and janeway, it was a pretty good show.
I hated it on first viewing. Kept thinking of it as "Borgwatch" because of the way that they dressed Seven of Nine. On subsequent viewings I realized that her episodes were some of the best, from a story perspective.

I hated it on first viewing. Kept thinking of it as "Borgwatch" because of the way that they dressed Seven of Nine. On subsequent viewings I realized that her episodes were some of the best, from a story perspective.
I never watched TOS, and none of the other shows have a prominent vulcan cast member, so I most enjoyed episodes with tuvak

Apart from Kes, and janeway, it was a pretty good show.
Janeway's voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard to me. Couldn't take it, so I only watched the first few episodes. And Neelix??? Then again, the only spin-offs I enjoyed were Enterprise and Discovery. Archer was very Kirk-like, and the cinematography of Discovery was much more movie-like than the others.

I never watched TOS, and none of the other shows have a prominent vulcan cast member, so I most enjoyed episodes with tuvak
I think that you're forgetting about "Enterprise." T'Pol was a pretty prominent cast member and they made sure to also dress her like the did Seven of Nine.

I watched season 2 of "Another Life", just so none of you have to. I would only recommend that you watch it if the following holds any interest for you:

Independence Day - I'm going to have the absolute worst resolution of any alien invasion fiction EVER!

Another Life - Hold my beer.

I think that you're forgetting about "Enterprise." T'Pol was a pretty prominent cast member and they made sure to also dress her like the did Seven of Nine.
yes but the enterprise was sort of....meh imo

I gave my elderly parents season 1 of True Detective, warned them it might be a bit dark for them.
Mom texted me that they're enjoying it. Rock stars.
it was too dark for me lol,
******* McConaughey was too convincing as the creepy guy for me to get past the first few episodes

“TWD: World Beyond”
Just watched it, kind of - mostly with help of FF button :) This is the newest third show in the The Walking Dead universe. I am a big fun of TWD and FTWD but this one is complete garbage even by my low standards made by bunch of woke screenwriters IMO. Total waste of time for me..

I recently tried watching Squid Game but after 7 minutes it didn't really seem like it was for me. I know I didn't wait long. However, it seems to be taking the world by storm, so is this worth trying again?

I recently tried watching Squid Game but after 7 minutes it didn't really seem like it was for me. I know I didn't wait long. However, it seems to be taking the world by storm, so is this worth trying again?

I enjoyed it. Nothing mind-blowing, but it was entertaining.

Saw the 'twist' a mile away.

I'm more looking forward to season 2 of Alice in Borderland.

I’m enjoying the most recent season of Rick and Morty. Almost over but it’s def enjoyable.

way over hyped, i was barely entertained.

find a copy with subs, not dubs.

Back
Top Bottom