TV shows currently watching | Page 120 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Currently watching INVINCIBLE on prime. I like it. Recommend if anyone is looking for an animated series.
Just keep in mind that it's decidedly an ADULT animated series. It gets more than a little bloody.

Lularich on Prime - Nothing revelatory if you are familiar with MLM's, but it is well done with good stories presented.

Lularich on Prime - Nothing revelatory if you are familiar with MLM's, but it is well done with good stories presented.
Oh fuzz I should send that to a friend of mine, she got suckered into one of those programs (again)!

Is anyone else watching this?

web_poster_540x796.jpg

That last episode had one line, "F*cking Guy-de!" (Guide) that had me literally rolling on the floor with laughter.

The Taika Waititi movie was good too, but the series has really climbed out of its shadow - pun intended...

Midnight Mass on Netflix. Creepy and decent writing.

Is anyone else watching this?

web_poster_540x796.jpg

That last episode had one line, "F*cking Guy-de!" (Guide) that had me literally rolling on the floor with laughter.

The Taika Waititi movie was good too, but the series has really climbed out of its shadow - pun intended...
I am, funny and awkward as heck, just waiting for the last episode to release before binging it.
I preferred the series over the movie.

I am, funny and awkward as heck, just waiting for the last episode to release before binging it.
I preferred the series over the movie.

Agreed. It's the additional characters (Colin Robertson and Guillermo), as well as the recurring ones that really make the show better than the movies.

All the actors are great but Nandor is my favorite character. Kayvan Novak plays it so very straight, not deadpan at all. Love it.

"Squid Game" - the global phenomenon taking the world by storm, I wish I can speak Korean for this one, dubs are not the same...
and created some internet access overload in Korea itself LOL

Watching it also. About half way through. I just watch it with subs. Dub is unbearable

"Squid Game" - the global phenomenon taking the world by storm, I wish I can speak Korean for this one, dubs are not the same...
and created some internet access overload in Korea itself LOL

Just finished this last night

Fans of this genre might also like Alice in Borderland (Japanese, on Netflix as well)

Fans of this genre might also like Alice in Borderland (Japanese, on Netflix as well)
+1 for Alice in Borderland

And it all started with Battle Royale novel 1999 and movie in 2000 - grandaddy of the genre :)

Pilot of Malcolm in the Middle. It's not for everyone.

Midnight Mass on Netflix. Creepy and decent writing.
Didn't like it. Believe it's a 3rd to the other two "The Haunting" series which were both really good. Stuck this one out to the end but was rather lame throughout imo.

Just finished 4 seasons of Good Girls on NF. Meh. I don't need to to tune into another season although the Squeeze is keen for more

Just finished All or Nothing: Toronto MapleLeafs on Prime.

Back
Top Bottom