TV shows currently watching | Page 153 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Giving Moon Knight another try, I watched the first episode a while back but it didn't grab me. On the 2nd one now. It's a bit cartoonish.

It was hard for me to stay focused as well tbh.
Ended up having to play in the background on another screen while I worked on something else lol.

Maybe its because the Egyptian gods dont appear to have as much flair as the Greek / Roman gods?
Oscar Issac did an amazing job regardless.

I thought this was pretty well done:

The Umbrella Academy new season is now out.
And with that, my weekend was spoken for.

*EDIT* - They must be getting hammered right now, because it keeps dropping out. Only service that I'm having issues with.

Last edited:
suddenly we have so many popular shows new seasons out and into my queue:

Better Call Sal - final season
Westworld - s4
Animal Kingdom - s6
The Boys - s3
Upload - s2

I am in the middle of Obi-Wan right now...

Did I miss anything recently released?

Westworld - s4
Animal Kingdom - s6
The Boys - s3
Upload - s2

For All Mankind S3 has started as well. (y)

Finished up Obi-Wan and loved it.

Boys S3 is fantastic and really enjoying it.

Waiting to see if Better Call Saul final season will come out on Netflix as I don't feel like signing up for another service and the kids like Netflix.

Westworld - s4
Animal Kingdom - s6
The Boys - s3
Upload - s2

Oooooh, forgot about Upload. Looking forward to that one

The Terminal List is finally out on Prime!
Based on Jack Carr’s (who’s a real former special forces operator himself) series of books.
Jack was on JRE podcast so many times and gave all the details what it took to make this TV series as real as possible (all kit, firearms, techniques, etc. are exactly as in real life), give job to some military veterans as actors and consultants, and finally get beloved Chris Pratt as a main character = dream comes true, amazing!

The Terminal List is finally out on Prime!
Based on Jack Carr’s (who’s a real former special forces operator himself) series of books.
Jack was on JRE podcast so many times and gave all the details what it took to make this TV series as real as possible (all kit, firearms, techniques, etc. are exactly as in real life), give job to some military veterans as actors and consultants, and finally get beloved Chris Pratt as a main character = dream comes true, amazing!

Dailybeast so laugh worthy

watched succession, its kind of rich people soap opera, based on a billionaire family (trump or murdochs?)

Also watched saints of newark, I know a lot of people didnt like it, I thought it was mediocre, its unrealistic to expect a 1 hour movie to follow up 6 seasons of a good show, I think the gandolfini kid wasnt very good at acting(nepotism bad eh?) , and some of the historical figures were missing from the show (no appearance of hesh in the movie?)

Anyone watched Bosch? I'm going through a content drought right now.

Finished off Fear the Walking Dead S7 & The Walking Dead S11. Yeah still watching them, want to see it to the end. The shows have obivous flaws, and kinda rinse repeat syndrome of the hero's separating, coming back together and facing off the next human bad guys, without moving the whole zombie issue any further. I quite llike the commentaries after the show by the writer. Gives a interesting perspective of what they are trying to achieve with the characters, even if they do a lousy job with it on screen.

Back
Top Bottom