TV shows currently watching | Page 155 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Trying out The Boys....RT likes it. - certainly a gory start. Not much on comedies but like send ups too in this genre. 🍿

I was very slow getting into Stranger Things and only did after seeing the lead in Enola Holmes so went back to ST.
But no time for Season 4 - did nothing for me.

Millie Bobbie Brown is astonishing, multimillionaire and directing and producing her own media.
She's been touted for future Star Wars
and she sure looks like a younger Natalie Portman
1657877718599.png

Last edited:
Watched:
yes agreed, went surprisingly dark, the dismissal of 1 character was quite shocking.
But they are suppose to be a bad *** biker gang so it's better to see they are acting like one instead of always hugging it out :ROFLMAO:

Getting into The Boys now, still great, ohh Homelander you crazy fuk...:LOL:

The Boys didn't disappoint, S3 was great.

add: Some of the actions scenes in The Boys was quite different then other shows/movies, it really seemed like the character flew across the room and hit/broke stuff. Not something I've seen in other content.

Watching Ms Marvel now.

Last edited:

• Love
Reactions: LBV
Watched Ms Marvel. It was ok, didn't really grab my attention fully.

I saw some comments around the web about the dance scene. I dunno if you've been to any south asian wedding this is pretty normal. Heck I've seen families put out their own dance routuine without hiring outside entertainment, which was pretty great.

Watching this currently, digging it.

"Midnight Mass" on Netflix - I was really hoping for something different in the horror genre, as I'm not a blood and guts guy. OK, so not a lot of that, which is a plus. Unfortunately I saw the two big reveals coming, that are supposed to be huge revelations, from miles away by episode 2. Hell, might even have been episode 1. It's OK but not for me, as a result.

"Midnight Mass" on Netflix - I was really hoping for something different in the horror genre, as I'm not a blood and guts guy. OK, so not a lot of that, which is a plus. Unfortunately I saw the two big reveals coming, that are supposed to be huge revelations, from miles away by episode 2. Hell, might even have been episode 1. It's OK but not for me, as a result.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, but as the kids say these days “it’s my jam”.

Really enjoying Bosch

Not what I expected, thought it would be the typical cop drama show. But somehow it's different has a interesting vibe about it. Now I am hooked. This will hold me over for a while.

Watching the peaky blinders, not bad

I want to go back and watch the whole series. Liked the first couple of seasons then sort of lost the story.

Bosch is very good primarily due to the lead - have to catch up on the last season

For those who enjoyed Bosch the original author, Michael Connelly, is a quite prolific writer. He also wrote the "Lincoln Lawyer" series, one of which was turned into the movie starring Matthew McConaughey.

Anyone here use Plex? Or plex Share? Best thing since iptv was invented lol.

Been running a Plex Server for years now, Plex + Sonarr + Radarr equals awesome

Been running a Plex Server for years now, Plex + Sonarr + Radarr equals awesome
I wish Lidarr was as good as sonarr and radarr are. So much missing music, and disconnected singles/EPs, etc. not connected to artists. No easy way to replicate Spotify.

I looked at it, tried it out. Didn't like it, tries to hard, great if you are hands off. I have good folder structure organization already. I just use Infuse app on Apple TV and store my content on my NAS.

I looked at it, tried it out. Didn't like it, tries to hard, great if you are hands off. I have good folder structure organization already. I just use Infuse app on Apple TV and store my content on my NAS.
Oh I just pay someone for their content and it's a lot of stuff. Pretty easy and simple for lazy people like me lol

Back
Top Bottom