TV shows currently watching | Page 152 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Enjoyed watching it. Touches all the emotions. It’s well written and many of the actors match up so well to their roles. Some of the characters are quite twisted/funny if you get the British humour. Love the dog too .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved the first season. Then my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer and I couldn’t do Season 2.
May give it a try again now that she’s in remission as it is brilliant.

Barry with Bill Hader is fantastic if you haven't been watching it. Well written, acted, directed, and very funny at times.

Enjoyed watching it. Touches all the emotions. It’s well written and many of the actors match up so well to their roles. Some of the characters are quite twisted/funny if you get the British humour. Love the dog too .
I’m a postie myself…. So the postie in the series makes me laugh my butt off…. The shenanigans he does (i.e. bath) are awesome.

Loved the first season. Then my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer and I couldn’t do Season 2.
May give it a try again now that she’s in remission as it is brilliant.
My GF had breast cancer years ago (before I met her) and my sister had a double mastectomy last year. It runs in the family.
It was definitely an experience for myself and the family… After Life doesn’t really dwell on the form of cancer, which is likely one of the reasons I can watch it without going “there”.

*EDIT*
Just watched the final episode of the series. Very powerful stuff. Does an amazing job at wrapping up the show - incredibly well done, Mr. Gervais. Bravo.

Last edited:
Watched Outer Range. Enjoyed it, it's odd, had an almost Twin Peeks kinda vibe to it, with quirkiness and interesting characters, and shooting style.

There hopefully will be a season 2 as where it ended, felt like it just started.

Finished Night Sky on Amazon. Had JK Simmons so I had to try it. It was a super lovely slow burn with great characters.

Finished Night Sky on Amazon. Had JK Simmons so I had to try it. It was a super lovely slow burn with great characters.
I've been slowly working my way through it and despite it being good, storywise, I'm having difficulty with it. Taking a few days off.

I've been slowly working my way through it and despite it being good, storywise, I'm having difficulty with it. Taking a few days off.
Ah shoot I was kinda interested in this, moreso after @Robp comment, but now maybe I'll put it on the back burner. Plus a bunch of other stuff just came onto my radar.

Just getting into this now

Really enjoy foreign locations and settings

Just watched final episode of season 4 of Mayans.
Wow. This is the best season by far.
Character development has crazy twists and turns and is off the charts for good writing - as far as I can be a judge of.
Well worth the watch… even if slogging through the first couple seasons may be a challenge, this one is worth the effort.

Just watched final episode of season 4 of Mayans.
Wow. This is the best season by far.
Character development has crazy twists and turns and is off the charts for good writing - as far as I can be a judge of.
Well worth the watch… even if slogging through the first couple seasons may be a challenge, this one is worth the effort.
Season 2-3 had some sweet eye candy. Pretty sure she is off the show now.
But I am kinda curious how they will move the rest of the story along after that major drama end of S3.

Season 2-3 had some sweet eye candy. Pretty sure she is off the show now.
But I am kinda curious how they will move the rest of the story along after that major drama end of S3.
Season 4 is even better… watching the characters twist and sink or rise up is what’s kept me interested.
Hopefully you’ll find the same.

Loudermilk. My kind of humour.

not bad bur rhe lead is nuts

Additionally, during the filming of Blindspot, Alexander experienced many injuries, including: ruptured C6 and C7 discs from being water boarded; herniated T3, T4, T8 and T9 discs; broken nose; dislocated right shoulder; broken right index finger; broken left foot; broken left two toes three times; broken right foot; broken right two toes; dislocated jaw; and other injuries that she was not allowed to disclose.[26]
In March 2018, Alexander was hospitalized and underwent surgery after her appendix ruptured. She later recovered.[27]

Also in 2012, Alexander suffered severe injuries when she slipped off a metal staircase during a rainy morning on the Thor: The Dark World set. The fall caused her to slip a disc in her thoracic spine and chip 11 of her vertebrae, as well as dislocate her left shoulder and tear a rhomboid on her right side. The injuries took her out of filming for a month.[24]
[25]

5 seasons

has a CSI feel

Finished up the first half S6 of Better Call Saul it was good.

I'm still not seeing how he really becomes Saul from Breaking Bad. I thought at the beginning of this series as slipping jimmy we had a better impression, and thought by now we would be much closer to Saul we knew. I'm kinda very curious what happens with Kim, my gut tells me something happens to her.

Let's see how they do the 2nd half.

Giving Moon Knight another try, I watched the first episode a while back but it didn't grab me. On the 2nd one now. It's a bit cartoonish.

Back
Top Bottom