TV shows currently watching | Page 151 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Finished up Stranger Things 4 last night. It's still a good show. Though this season was much different then the rest in terms of feel. I think partly because the kids have grown up, and not really kids anymore.

People keep mentioning the last episode it definitely was the best of the bunch, and felt more like the previous seasons, and it really helped tie the series together. The whole Russian thing I'm not quite sure what that is about yet, other then minor characters getting more of a story arc, but it seems distracting to the rest of it.

Yep sound track is good, but thought there would be ton's more music, great selection either way from a kid of the 80's :)
The creature for this season is more of an actual villain than anything in previous seasons, so that's causes a definite change in the feel. Still great though.

Started Stranger Things and def has a diff vibe to it. 1 episode in the I like.

The Boys…2 episodes in and liking it so far.

Obi Wan…3 episodes in and holy snap I love it.

Darth Freaking Vader…
Made my day when he showed up.

Maybe, hopefully someday, there will be a series about him. Unlikely, but would be cool.

Millie Bobby Brown is the only reason I watched Stranger Things and she is brilliant in Enola Holmes.
The talented brat is a multimillionaire

Millie Bobby Brown Net Worth, 'Stranger Things' Salary

https://www.cosmopolitan.com › entertainment › celebs

According to Celebrity Net Worth, that'd be $10 million. Again, she is 18, I cannot stress this enough.
By February 2019, a film adaptation of the Nancy Springer book series The Enola Holmes Mysteries was in development at Legendary Pictures, with Millie Bobby Brown producing and starring in the title role and Harry Bradbeer set to direct.

Millie Bobby Brown is the only reason I watched Stranger Things and she is brilliant in Enola Holmes.
The talented brat is a multimillionaire

Millie Bobby Brown Net Worth, 'Stranger Things' Salary

https://www.cosmopolitan.com › entertainment › celebs

Just tell's you there is a ton of money in the movie industry and it's not based on talent, but looks. Robin Williams had talent (so does Seth McFarlane, and few others), the rest are pretty much eye candy. If you ever seen a interview or late night guest appearance by Harrison Ford, he can barely string 2 words together.
Though I will admit Winona Ryder always caught my eye, great to see her back on screen. ;)

Just tell's you there is a ton of money in the movie industry and it's not based on talent, but looks. Robin Williams had talent (so does Seth McFarlane, and few others), the rest are pretty much eye candy. If you ever seen a interview or late night guest appearance by Harrison Ford, he can barely string 2 words together.
Though I will admit Winona Ryder always caught my eye, great to see her back on screen. ;)

I think Ford is just always drunk.
;)

Millie was just a kid when this show started. She’s getting cuter as she gets older, but I think she’s a talented actor.

Winona is great, but her character this season is a bit weak. Murray is stealing those scenes. :)

I like Winona but her script was too over the top and put me off the show.
Saw Millie in Enola Holmes and went back just for her.
Not much on the looks
1654655244868.png
talent in spades.
maybe becoming a stunner
1654655505573.png

like Herminie - haystack hair brat to fox on the world stage. Sometimes casting directors nail it.
1654655590590.png 1654655692828.png

Maybe, hopefully someday, there will be a series about him. Unlikely, but would be cool.
I don't see why they couldn't, I mean they made a series about a gun for hire, kinda.

Not watching Obi Wan myself but I think it would be cool to see more of the story of how him and Darth were buddies back in the day. The movie didn't really do that relationship justice. But then again they might just F all that up, and maybe my imagination would be better.

Our Girl. It’s either on Britbox or Acorn but it’s amazing and I’m only halfway through the pilot episode. About a girl stuck in a life rut in the UK. Comes from a big inner city family with money problems and sees the writing on the wall for what her life will look like. Gets drunk after her bf cheats on her on her 18th birthday and ends up throwing up in the doorway of the army recruitment centre. The next day she passes by….and starts the join up process. There’s 4 seasons and so far the characters and writing are top notch.

I don't see why they couldn't, I mean they made a series about a gun for hire, kinda.

Not watching Obi Wan myself but I think it would be cool to see more of the story of how him and Darth were buddies back in the day. The movie didn't really do that relationship justice. But then again they might just F all that up, and maybe my imagination would be better.

The show starts off well past that point.
Obi Wan is already hanging out on Tatooine laying low.
It’s a bridge between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

finished boardwalk empire, pretty good show
also finished we own the city, not as good as the wire, but good show nonetheless

Despite the magical teleporting scenes that break the momentum and Obi Wan's apparent inability to see an open space behind a shed (so he shoots the lock), I'm quite enjoying it. Really enjoying the kid that they cast as Leia. She plays well above her actual age, which is what I imagine young Leia to have been at that age.

Binging "After Life"....
Ricky Gervais' brainchild. Guy's wife dies of cancer and he gets into a dark place. Lashing out at everyone and is suicidal.
Deals with his interpersonal relationships, work etc etc.
I highly recommend. Never been a Gervais fan before, but he gets this one bang on the money.

Binging "After Life"....
Ricky Gervais' brainchild. Guy's wife dies of cancer and he gets into a dark place. Lashing out at everyone and is suicidal.
Deals with his interpersonal relationships, work etc etc.
I highly recommend. Never been a Gervais fan before, but he gets this one bang on the money.

Enjoyed watching it. Touches all the emotions. It’s well written and many of the actors match up so well to their roles. Some of the characters are quite twisted/funny if you get the British humour. Love the dog too .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom