TV shows currently watching | Page 150 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Nice thanks! She's currently still in our room...but I was considering one of these. I'll talk to my wife once I tidy up at work.

watching boardwalk empire, it came out some years ago and I never watched it, pretty good show

Finished episode s1e9 today...its been a long time since I felt a rush of emotions like I did towards the end...

halo-tv-series-episode-9-recap-season-1-finale-transcendance-00048.jpg

Freakin awesome....looking forward to season 2..

In other news is The Boys Season 3 starts June 3rd!!

images

The boys....awesome....
The title is so misleading, people are like "The Boys", what is it about ? (giving you the stink eye)

Watching Halo, really enjoying it. Looks expensive to make, lots of visual details. Just on ep2 and the asteroid scene was well done for the small screen.
Not something on @timtune radar I bet :LOL:

Ricky Gervais-Super Nature on Netflix. Supposedly a lot of controversy over this but I just found it ******* funny.

Agreed, hilarious. He does a great job of mocking the current ultra sensitive culture

Watching Halo, really enjoying it. Looks expensive to make, lots of visual details. Just on ep2 and the asteroid scene was well done for the small screen.
Not something on @timtune radar I bet :LOL:
Correct. Anything based on video games or comics is a hard no.

Season 4 of Stranger Things is finally getting rolling. First 2-3 eps were slow in building. Love the soundtrack of course.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Watching season 4 of Mayans M.C. (spin off of Sons of Anarchy).
Wow. This season is dark with some extremely surprising character development.

Shoresy. Binged it in one night.

Letterkenny has its moments but a lot of the same stuff. Didn’t have high hopes for a spin-off of a small one dimensional character, but it was so good. Like really really good. Way better than Letterkenny.

The Lincoln Lawyer (Netflix) is pretty good. I enjoyed the movie.
New season of Stranger Things is good (2 episodes in).

The Lincoln Lawyer (Netflix) is pretty good. I enjoyed the movie.
New season of Stranger Things is good (2 episodes in).
Just started TLL. The blatant ford ad part of it I could do w/o.

Finished up Stranger Things 4 last night. It's still a good show. Though this season was much different then the rest in terms of feel. I think partly because the kids have grown up, and not really kids anymore.

People keep mentioning the last episode it definitely was the best of the bunch, and felt more like the previous seasons, and it really helped tie the series together. The whole Russian thing I'm not quite sure what that is about yet, other then minor characters getting more of a story arc, but it seems distracting to the rest of it.

Yep sound track is good, but thought there would be ton's more music, great selection either way from a kid of the 80's :)

Back
Top Bottom