TV shows currently watching | Page 119 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Been watching this series called The Outpost:

Not sure how I discovered it, but mostly checked it out because of that female lead :rolleyes:
The show has some interesting concepts, but very badly scripted and cheesy FX, kinda like Merlin but a bit worse, but it's light easy show.
Funny thing about that; The production company, Arrowstorm Entertainment, is one of the founding companies behind The Fantasy Network. They did the "Mythica" series of movies (Kevin Sorbo does the occasional appearance in them), "ORCS!", and a bunch of other indie stuff. I was hoping to be able to buy in when they recently went public, but they used a service that doesn't allow Canadian investors.

Been watching Season 5 of "Animal Kingdom" -- delves a lot into the back story of a couple of the key characters.
Quite enjoying it.

I should do this. I find myself watching clips on FB and just loving them.

What service is it streaming on?
I watch on crave, its better than netflix imo

I should do this. I find myself watching clips on FB and just loving them.

What service is it streaming on?
also not sure if you've ever seen the wire, but if you havent, you should watch it,
best show i've ever seen, by far

Season 2 is all about the poloks

Finish Manifest S3 - last 2 episodes, finally some good story movement, interesting twists.

Apparently the series has been cancelled by Netflix, doesn't seem we have closure in S3, maybe some will pick it up and finish it off.
I just read Netflix is back on board

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Season 2 was not the best IMO but damn great show for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
season 3 and 4 were my favorite I think, but yeah, Its the best show i've ever seen

Its a documentary more than a show, and each season could have been its own separate show

"My Life Is Murder" - Just started watching it, detective procedural with Lucy Lawless (Xena) :love:. It's light, fun, easy watching.

"My Life Is Murder" - Just started watching it, detective procedural with Lucy Lawless (Xena) :love:. It's light, fun, easy watching.

I heard that Gabrielle is in one of the episodes.

I heard that Gabrielle is in one of the episodes.

Yup, I think she's in an episode of season 2. I'm only a few episodes into season 1.

Anyone else watching “See” on AppleTV? I’ve only watched the first episode and I’m intrigued. Will watch episode 2 tonight to see if it’s worth more time investment.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone else watching “See” on AppleTV? I’ve only watched the first episode and I’m intrigued. Will watch episode 2 tonight to see if it’s worth more time investment.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com
yes was a big fan of season 1, season 2 is good so far.

hasn't caught fire on the boards yet though.

Back
Top Bottom