TV shows currently watching | Page 116 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Recently finished off Mayan's S3 - nothing great, nothing real bad, kinda predictible in some parts, and outrageous in others. Lots of Latina scenery though ;)

1qWIHRC.gif

"Ragnarok" on Netflix - Season 2 just dropped a few days ago. It's a Norwegian take on the same sort of story told by "The Almighty Johnsons", which was produced in New Zealand. In season 1 a 17 year old kid discovers that he's the avatar of Thor and that the local factory is owned by Norse Giants, in human form. Season 2 starts to introduce the avatars of other Norse Gods.

Thank you for the recommendation.
Just finished binge watching S1...onto S2 now lol...lovin it!!!

1578731006_4.jpg

Thank you for the recommendation.
Just finished binge watching S1...onto S2 now lol...lovin it!!!

1578731006_4.jpg
You're welcome :) I think that you'll find the mythologically accurate representation of Loki to be pretty interesting, for the way that they manage to pull it off.

Started watching ‘The Man in the High Castle’ and only on E3 but enjoying it.

Been watching Merlin, this British show from 2008 (needed some more Brit TV after Line of Duty). It's good, but low budget, with very cheesey FX like from early 90's, and cheap off camera stuff from the 80's. Suprised a show can be produced like that in 2008. But the characters are well played and it's light and fun.

Been watching Merlin, this British show from 2008 (needed some more Brit TV after Line of Duty). It's good, but low budget, with very cheesey FX like from early 90's, and cheap off camera stuff from the 80's. Suprised a show can be produced like that in 2008. But the characters are well played and it's light and fun.
Have you seen "Doctor Who" lately? :ROFLMAO:

"Merlin" is a good show, but don't expect it to actually follow Arthurian lore ;)

Have you seen "Doctor Who" lately? :ROFLMAO:

"Merlin" is a good show, but don't expect it to actually follow Arthurian lore ;)
I haven't watch Dr Who since I was kid, (when Tom Baker was the who, dating myself) but point taken, might be "style" then.

Yes I guessed as much about the lore, not to say I know a lot of it, but it's kinda like Superman with Smallville, twist things up.
But yeah liking it so far!

Loki is rather amusing.
The CGI in episode 3 is simply breathtaking. This is full on high end movie theatre stuff.

Watch past the credits in episode 4. There's a 30 second bit that just makes your inner child go, "WTF?!?! AWESOME!!!"

Soooo looking forward to the next episode.

For anyone that watched WWF in the 70's, 80's & 90's I can recommend Dark side of the Ring on Crave.
As a little kid I loved wrestling, now decades later I'm shocked at what a devastating business it was for many of the wrestlers.
The story on the Benoit family left me speechless and broken hearted and the Owen Hart tragedy was shocking. Every episode is well made insightful with lots of historic footage and interviews.

Recently viewings

Finished up all 5 seasons of Merlin - nice and light, good fun, yeah not to Aurtherian, but the "old" version of Merlin was great.

Finished - S4 of The Handmaids Tale - so dreary (I guess after Merlin), was ok, felt middle like, just connecting the bits of the loose ends.

Onto Manifest S3 - just getting into it.

Recently viewings

Finished up all 5 seasons of Merlin - nice and light, good fun, yeah not to Aurtherian, but the "old" version of Merlin was great.

Finished - S4 of The Handmaids Tale - so dreary (I guess after Merlin), was ok, felt middle like, just connecting the bits of the loose ends.

Onto Manifest S3 - just getting into it.

Is Manifest worth continuing with? I petered out near the end of season one I think.

Is Manifest worth continuing with? I petered out near the end of season one I think.
I'm not a huge fan of the show, it's a little to melodramatic, Ben needs a serious punch in the face, but somehow it's entertaining in a weird way.
I guess it's kinda like filler until I get into something else, not sure this was helpful :ROFLMAO:

I'm not a huge fan of the show, it's a little to melodramatic, Ben needs a serious punch in the face, but somehow it's entertaining in a weird way.
I guess it's kinda like filler until I get into something else, not sure this was helpful :ROFLMAO:
WTB See 2nd season..

Back
Top Bottom