TV shows currently watching | Page 114 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Was watching The Falcon and the Winter Solider... but it was just blah...so moved on.

Started watching Invincible - it's an adult animated series, very good, plenty of plot twists so far, held my interest much better.

I liked the falcon and the winter soldier

Also looking forward to shang chi, whenever that comes out

Try Unforgotten with Nicola Walker. Excellent series and amazing actress. We try to watch everything she's in.

We like Brit dramas and comedies and “Nordic noire” precisely because they aren’t N American. A lot of North American dramas are pretty formulaic and a bit “Hollywoody“. Not everything is of course but a lot is.
Just finished season 2 - thanks for the recommendation

"Ragnarok" on Netflix - Season 2 just dropped a few days ago. It's a Norwegian take on the same sort of story told by "The Almighty Johnsons", which was produced in New Zealand. In season 1 a 17 year old kid discovers that he's the avatar of Thor and that the local factory is owned by Norse Giants, in human form. Season 2 starts to introduce the avatars of other Norse Gods.

Just got to the finale of Silicon Valley, kind of forgot about it and picked it back up. like the way they ended it.

Catching up on latest season of This is Us, call me sappy but it always seems to tug at the heartstrings for me.

Binged Invincible in 2 days, felt like Young Justice/Teen titans meets The Boys.

Also binged Ted Lasso, really good PG heartwarming show. Doesn't take itself too seriously or try too hard just for laughs. Good characters that you actually end up caring about.

Latest season of Lucifer is pretty damn terrible. None of the smart and funny writing that made the early seasons great, just a convoluted soap opera.

Just finished season 2 - thanks for the recommendation
I'll give it a shot as well if I can find it on Prime/Netflix.
Gave Line of Duty a shot but I'm about 6 episodes in and it's not keeping my attention.

Recently finished up:
1. Schitt's Creek - loved it. Turns out one of their locations was 2 blocks away from my old house in Mimico/New Toronto.
2. Wandavision....loved it. Had a few weird moments, but really enjoyed it overall.
3. Falcon and Winter Solder...really liked it. Hope they come around for another season.

Time to find something new now. Looking forward to LOKI.

Latest season of Lucifer is pretty damn terrible. None of the smart and funny writing that made the early seasons great, just a convoluted soap opera.
Two episodes in and I'm feeling otherwise. It feels like a natural outgrowth of the preceding seasons and it's always been a soap opera, with a police procedural skin on it. And come on; who doesn't love a musical episode?:ROFLMAO:

I'll give it a shot as well if I can find it on Prime/Netflix.
Gave Line of Duty a shot but I'm about 6 episodes in and it's not keeping my attention.
On season two of line of duty . Much better then the first .

On season two of line of duty . Much better then the first .
I actually just finished season 2 yesterday. Yeah definitely better than the first. A few notes: didn't realize Arnott was some sort of Adonis. Nailing every woman he comes in to contact with 🤷‍♂️

Also, crazy idea here... How about some of these police officers/detectives oh I don't know? Start carrying guns maybe? 🤦‍♂️

I actually just finished season 2 yesterday. Yeah definitely better than the first. A few notes: didn't realize Arnott was some sort of Adonis. Nailing every woman he comes in to contact with 🤷‍♂️

Also, crazy idea here... How about some of these police officers/detectives oh I don't know? Start carrying guns maybe? 🤦‍♂️

As a kid in the uk the first time I saw cops with guns was when I went to France on a school trip.

My attention span and finicky-ness doesn't allow me to successfully watch much of anything. The last thing I was able to watch to completion was Ozark on Netflix.

Police don’t carry guns in the UK, unless they are part of a special firearms unit.

For All Mankind S2 - was good, really ramped up in those last few episodes!

Binged season 1 of "Intelligence" -- an amusing show about an American, disgraced NSA agent transferred to the UK to work in cyber security.
Lots of work inappropriateness and general office shenanigans. Worth the watch - 6 episodes in season 1, half hour each.

Back
Top Bottom