TV shows currently watching | Page 115 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Took another stab at Line of Duty. S2 was a bit better then S1.

I think the problem I have with this show, it's a bit, soap opera like, in how it is produced. With the cheesy scene music, and airy pausing (dialogue finishes, and shot stays for a few secs longer then needed). So a bit melodramatic.

I think the problem I have with this show, it's a bit, soap opera like, in how it is produced. With the cheesy scene music, and airy pausing (dialogue finishes, and shot stays for a few secs longer then needed). So a bit melodramatic.
welcome to british television.

On a side note, altered carbon is starting to grow on me
Nevermind, they cancelled it, shows like good musicians it seems, OD after a season or 2.

Last edited:

Me and the gf just finished S3. It picks up.

welcome to british television.
Actually the parts I like the most, whch might seem odd, are the setting's, and how they interact with each other, the way they speak. The British mannerisms etc. It's refreshing in 2 ways, they still generally respect each other even when things are tense, so the writing feels more genuine. It's not North American setting and people.

I hear you, but it loses that as the seasons go on. It started in 2013. Stick with it. It’s worth it.

line of duty starting to grow on me as well, still dont care for the random and unlikely action scenes though (cop getting pushed off to her death, guy jumping in front of moving vehicles, etc etc )

line of duty starting to grow on me as well, still dont care for the random and unlikely action scenes though (cop getting pushed off to her death, guy jumping in front of moving vehicles, etc etc )
Agreed, I am on S4 now and it is much better, plus Thandiwe Newton, and they are linking the seasons together with a larger story arc, and Thandiwe Newton ;) (y)

i told you sir.

Ok recently finished up all seasons of Line of Duty, yup later seasons were much better. I will mention they have great build up throughout the episodes, but the last episode in each season seemed a bit rushed.
Anyhow it's questionable if there will be a S7, but seems like they could continue the series. (y)

Mosquito Coast.
Another AppleTV show. On episode 2 now - it's very well acted and the plot line is interesting.
They are doing a good job at making it very dramatic, whilst keeping you in the dark at the same time.

saw bloodline a while back, pretty good show, like many others, cancelled too soon

Recently finished off Mayan's S3 - nothing great, nothing real bad, kinda predictible in some parts, and outrageous in others. Lots of Latina scenery though ;)

Recently finished off Mayan's S3 - nothing great, nothing real bad, kinda predictible in some parts, and outrageous in others. Lots of Latina scenery though ;)
not on netflix I take it?

Back
Top Bottom