The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 341 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Lol. You're embarrassing yourself.

I suggest you do some research
I don't know about that....
If it was a H1, $5000 is reasonable, but I haven't seen a KH1 go for that much... YET.
Just cuz it's old and two stroke doesn't necessarily mean it's worth a box full of dollars... if it did I would be a rich man (I'm not).
A $5000 KH1 would have to be "concourse"

I don't know about that....
If it was a H1, $5000 is reasonable, but I haven't seen a KH1 go for that much... YET.
Just cuz it's old and two stroke doesn't necessarily mean it's worth a box full of dollars... if it did I would be a rich man (I'm not).
A $5000 KH1 would have to be "concourse"
Lol. You lost me at an H1 for $5000 being "reasonable" that's funny

Last h1 I saw for sale a month or two ago sold for over 10 in a couple weeks. And it wasn't a 69-70

I'm not selling a junker. It's a nice bike.

Last edited:
My first bike!
Paid $800 for mine and rode it for 3 years. Super fun bike!
Mine too. When I bought it max indicated speed was 130 and I was getting over 300 km a tank. It reacted very well to playing with valve lash and when I sold it it was good for an indicated 175 and ~120 km a tank. I did up to 1200km in a day on it but stopping for gas every hour really slowed down average pace.

Relatively low mile VFR for a decent price, assuming the claims of few/no issues are true (which is it!?)

No extras, at least not in the pics, but those go forever. All the fears about the 'VTEC' causing problems are mostly unfounded. I'd be all over this if it had ABS...

Relatively low mile VFR for a decent price, assuming the claims of few/no issues are true (which is it!?)

No extras, at least not in the pics, but those go forever. All the fears about the 'VTEC' causing problems are mostly unfounded. I'd be all over this if it had ABS...

Now that’s a nice bike

Good find, But I think VFRs only look good in white or red.

That's what they make rattle cans for. Great bikes - unkillable.
haha.
That's also how the end up in the other thread that we have. The stupid one....

Back
Top Bottom