The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 339 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

No mirrors, signals, reflectors... where is beamsville? Bike seems to have slid a couple times on both sides.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Didn’t notice now screams learner bike from the schools. Run screaming or $500

I think this is reasonable for the right person, and you can always throw the seller an offer. Massachusetts is just a hop skip and jump away.

I think this is reasonable for the right person, and you can always throw the seller an offer. Massachusetts is just a hop skip and jump away.

That is a nice looking bike.

1998 Ducati ST2 with Luggage $2200

e8e2bf00-948c-40af-993c-ee9285474e5f

Funny story:
A 2016 CB500X came up on Kijiji for $2500. Had 9000km.
Kicker 1: in Nova Scotia
Kicker 2: seller overseas (Curacao)
Kicker 3: Ontario ownership

I spoke to seller on WhatsApp, asked to see a photo of their ID/ownership, trusted my gut, and the bike just got picked up. Who woulda thought?

Edit: to clarify, the bike got picked up by me. Was NOT a scam (that is why I called it a funny story)

Last edited:
Funny story:
A 2016 CB500X came up on Kijiji for $2500. Had 9000km.
Kicker 1: in Nova Scotia
Kicker 2: seller overseas (Curacao)
Kicker 3: Ontario ownership

I spoke to seller on WhatsApp, asked to see a photo of their ID/ownership, trusted my gut, and the bike just got picked up. Who woulda thought?

As soon as the seller says they are overseas and contact via whatsapp....., that is a blatantly obvious scam, no need to even go that far besides to waste their time

Sometimes you do fall into deals. I was just browsing local mcycle ads and came across...leaving town tomorrow must sell 2015 CB300F 28k km.
I was not actually looking for a bike at the time but knew that was worth at least $4k here.
Met at my dealer, seller agreed to pay for the roadworthy ( safety ), did all the rego on line and rode it home ....total transaction time maybe 5 hours ...including waiting on the safety. Done and done.
22k km later bike running like a charm.....just did the valves at 50k km and one was out of spec. Might see out my riding arc.

What were they asking? The ad is expired now but I have a soft spot for the original Interceptors.

Back
Top Bottom