The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 343 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I don't know about that....
If it was a H1, $5000 is reasonable, but I haven't seen a KH1 go for that much... YET.
Just cuz it's old and two stroke doesn't necessarily mean it's worth a box full of dollars... if it did I would be a rich man (I'm not).
A $5000 KH1 would have to be "concourse"
Bike sold in a day for 6000. Bought sight unseen. Probably could have got more if the season was better and I lived somewhere more central.
I was offering members here a substantial deal at 5000. And, I knew it was a substantial discount. It was offered at that price as I like to give deals to people I interact with (community). Hell, anyone could have bought it to flip for all I cared.
My gesture was met with ignorance and arrogance (including all those who liked the post I'm replying to right now). I'm still amused by the comment "if it were an H1 for $5000 that'd be reasonable".

Leaving this dying site. Dying because of the people on it.

Exactly why I can’t have ADV bikes.

Maybe I’ll look into that height increase operation.

Sounds fun…snap my legs, put in metal bars, and then hope they don’t snap again.
At 5'6" I've put lowering links on two bikes (so far). You don't have to bail on the tall bikes so fast.

Gotta be a scam or typo in the price. I messaged and we'll see what they say:

1972 CB350-4, $600
View attachment 58265
Alright, so he changed the ad title and description now.
"Just selling the exhaust"

Still a little misleading in my opinion. If I'm selling a car part I don't post a picture of the entire car with just the model name in the title.

2004 DL1000 117 K $1500

315174441_5826149354110928_3623182921631908589_n.jpg

It's been listed for 23 weeks, I'd bet you could grab it for a lot less now -

Seems mint condition. Been listed for 22 days, room for negotiation I guess.

Seems mint condition. Been listed for 22 days, room for negotiation I guess.
Imo look at a cheaper older one, there's probably not much difference between a 2010 and a 2016 but you'll save a bunch of cash.

Back
Top Bottom