The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 345 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

1978 CB550K $2000

330822848_642685160996443_2840030939755002274_n.jpg

Was this listed online? That would have been very tempting to pickup. Nice work :)
It was, but the bike model was mislabeled so the ad was up for around 30 weeks.
Came with a Corbin seat, full luggage, new rubber + chain/sprockets, fresh carb and suspension service + a bunch of other stuff.

Last edited:
Just picked up another FZ1 with only 38k on the odo and really well taken care of for around $3k. One bike for riding and one for parts.

i-vx4p7Gt-4K.jpg
I remember you telling me about this. Glad you got it.
Did you pick it up or did you have it shipped?

Did you look for parts for the first FZ1 at the NCK cycle place?

I remember you telling me about this. Glad you got it.
Did you pick it up or did you have it shipped?

Did you look for parts for the first FZ1 at the NCK cycle place?
Picked it up on Saturday - this was just the easiest way to offload it in the rain at my buddy's work.

Still haven't got around to looking for parts yet, just need a straight left fork. Hopefully this week I can!

$700 motorcycle alert - but it's got 83,000 km and isn't running

28cdee6a-ccab-4af8-a877-b5002cac7d2c

Good price? Bad price?
Good deal if you are able to sort electrical. My guess on this model would be stator - it's a 9o but fuel injected so unlikely a carb issue.

Last edited:
Asking for my neighbour.
He has a 2014 Ducati Monster 1200S. Approx 6,000km. Needs nothing to certify, new belts, spotless. Never seen a wet road.
Kijiji and Trader prices are all over the place. What does everyone think is a good sale price? Ducs are a tough sell.

Asking for my neighbour.
He has a 2014 Ducati Monster 1200S. Approx 6,000km. Needs nothing to certify, new belts, spotless. Never seen a wet road.
Kijiji and Trader prices are all over the place. What does everyone think is a good sale price? Ducs are a tough sell.
8000 would be a good start

Sent from the future

That seems about 2 grand too much. That's well above what dealers are asking for same/newer bikes.
Agreed. But he will want to factor in his lack of use. He bought it as a demo. And has only put about 2,000km on it. Told me he can't justify keeping it. It has cost him about $600/ride the last few years. Lol

Agreed. But he will want to factor in his lack of use. He bought it as a demo. And has only put about 2,000km on it. Told me he can't justify keeping it. It has cost him about $600/ride the last few years. Lol
I hope it has had it's first desmo service or he can knock another 1500 off the price right away.
His 'lack of use' is his problem, not the buyers.
I think if he posts at 14,000, all he will get are super lowball offers and people messaging him laughing.

I hope it has had it's first desmo service or he can knock another 1500 off the price right away.
His 'lack of use' is his problem, not the buyers.
I think if he posts at 14,000, all he will get are super lowball offers and people messaging him laughing.
Yes. He has all the service records. Belts where just changed.

Back
Top Bottom